Lost state topics

TripleB

As I'm set to peel out of Madtown, I just thought of 3 threads we didn't see this yr that I think has always been State Week threads.

Best to never win

Best to never place

Best restaurant to eat at between rounds.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves....

I'll rep Madison on first 2, Michael Galbreath was a 2x runner up back in early 90s, Michael Miller was a 4x qualifier back in early 2000's.

As for 3rd I've been doing either RAM or Scotty's for last 8 years or so, but Boss says I have to find different this year. So I'll be venturing out I guess.

Best to never win: Shannon Stout - Delta (6th @ 135, 5th @ 145, 2nd @ 160, 3rd @ 160) or Josh Keiffer - Roncalli (5th @103, 2nd @112, 4th @ 119, 2nd @ 125) 

Best to never place: I second Michael Miller from Madison (4X Qualifier)

Best to never make it: Curtis Smith - Jeffersonville (4X Regional Champ) or Jade McCammon - Sullivan (4X Ticket Rounder)

Ahhh...me too.

Everyones got a shot this weekend (see Larry Owings).

Shannon Stout was a tough dude.

Gil Journey one of the best to not win.

And I always thought Randy Baker was one of the best to not win it. One of the Bellmont faithul once said, "Randy Baker puts his singlet on in a phone booth!"...lol...he was pretty super wrestler though.

I would pick Vinny as one of the best to not win it.

Rhett Hiestand, Yorktown

47-2

Vinny Corsaro, Indianapolis Cathedral

48-1

Josh Farrell, Greenfield-Central

48-0

Vinny Corsaro, Indianapolis Cathedral

46-4

Jason Tsirtsis, Crown Point

42-0

Vincent Corsaro, Indianapolis Cathedral

35-4

Edited by wwatson

Damon Hummel 91-92 92-93- Rochester 2X Runner-Up at HWT who was WAY undersized but would lateral even the best in the state...if they had 215/220 then, he'd been the master of this weight class forsure...

Edited by fanatic46041

Damon Hummel 91-92 92-93- Rochester 2X Runner-Up at HWT who was WAY undersized but would lateral even the best in the state...if they had 215/220 then, he'd been the master of this weight class forsure...

Agree 100%. He was one of the most exciting Hwt to have ever laced them up in IN. His ability to throw much heavier opponents was awe inspiring. Hummel ran into a beast in Schneider from Mt Vernon, (who had him by 60+ lbs). He would have won Hwt in a lot of years, despite giving up all that weight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.