Iowa state finals on ESPN 3 today and tomorrow

maligned

If you don't have enough wrestling to watch, the Iowa state championships will be on ESPN 3 this afternoon and evening and again tomorrow night.  Obviously, they'll be available to watch whenever you want after that too.

Indiana's Jose Champagne is into the Illinois 2A semi-finals at 152 for Chicago Heights (Marian).  He has 2 techs so far, but now it gets interesting.  He's ranked 3rd and will face the #1 in the semi's.  The #'s 2 and 4 are in the other semi-final.

Illinois has double the schools/population that Indiana does.

It makes sense/works for them...great for them and their tech fall quarterfinal matches (I know Champagne is a great wrestler).

I hope you enjoy your single class Indiana State Wrestling Tournament tonight and tomorrow....it is one of the best in the country.

P.s.- Indiana is on TV this year too!

Champagne loses in the semi's in the ultimate tiebreaker to the #1-ranked guy. He'll be a heavy favorite to win his wrestleback and advance to the 3/4 match.

That kids a hammer. I thought he was going to pull that one off too. He'll battle his way back to 3rd tomorrow and be taking home the championship next season.

Illinois has double the schools/population that Indiana does.

It makes sense/works for them...great for them and their tech fall quarterfinal matches (I know Champagne is a great wrestler).

I hope you enjoy your single class Indiana State Wrestling Tournament tonight and tomorrow....it is one of the best in the country.

P.s.- Indiana is on TV this year too!

Iowa is smaller and has class wrestling, amongst other states

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.