Good Luck to all State Finalists

toddlockyear

Just to get here takes talent, drive, passion and a bit of luck... Good Luck to all that have EARNED the right to compete for a state Championship ....

Good Luck to our 3 Schnell Jeffress and LaMarr

Along with all SIAC PAC AND BIG 8 participants....( Dirty South)

A special shoutout to Tristan McDaniel ... Good Luck Kid!! We Are behind you! HunterStrong!

Just to get here takes talent, drive, passion and a bit of luck... Good Luck to all that have EARNED the right to compete for a state Championship ....

Good Luck to our 3 Schnell Jeffress and LaMarr

Along with all SIAC PAC AND BIG 8 participants....( Dirty South)

A special shoutout to Tristan McDaniel ... Good Luck Kid!! We Are behind you! HunterStrong!

I too would like to wish all the SIAC, PAC & Big 8 wrestlers good luck!

I also want to give a big shoutout to Austin Bethel of Mt Vernon. While I do not know him I became a huge fan after his performance at the Evv SS. Here's to hoping we see a N. Lee/Bethel final for the 3rd weekend in a row.

Good luck to all the wrestlers tonight.

You have already made your friends, families, and communities proud for advancing this far...

So go out there tonight and tomorrow and leave it all on the mat and walk of the mat with your heads held high regardless of the outcome.

-Inspired Fan

Edited by BeastMode#31

Ditto - Good Luck to all the Evansville Semi-State wrestlers -especially those from the Castle Regional!!! Special shout out to my MD boys Luigs, Egli, Johnson, N. Lee, J. Lee, and Jourdan!!!  Let's get it done boys - show them what the South can do!!!

I can save you some time and $$ for this weekend and tell you how your MD boys will finish now if ya want.... Lugis-5th/Egli-loses FridayNight/Johnson-loses FridayNight/N.Lee-Champ/J.Lee-3rd/Jourdan-7th

I can save you some time and $$ for this weekend and tell you how your MD boys will finish now if ya want.... Lugis-5th/Egli-loses FridayNight/Johnson-loses FridayNight/N.Lee-Champ/J.Lee-3rd/Jourdan-7th

Here's a tip to save you heartache and ridicule..if YA want!

You are a moron! Your semi-coherent pigeon-English posts confirm that.

This tip is free...saves ya $$ and saves the rest of us time! Everyone wins!

This was supposed to be a good luck post for the southern Boys... But you seemed to muck it up ... Nice job ! And thanks you have proven your ignorance !

Newcaliboy

It's been an expensive weekend. Have any more tips for MD fans who wish to save time and $$$, if ya want?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.