160 - Darden Schurg

170 - Dylan Lydy and Ben Harvey

182 - Corey Hinkle and Chase Osborn

220 - Courvoisi Morrow

285 - Nathon Trawick

{any corrections or additions welcome}

Pepple has been dominant....

Miller is in a crazy weight class....

Traewick knocked off a national ranked wrestler and has Streck in finals...

Those 3 need consideration if they win...

Pepple has been dominant....

Miller is in a crazy weight class....

Traewick knocked off a national ranked wrestler and has Streck in finals...

Those 3 need consideration if they win...

I feel like you're describing tournament outstanding wrestler.  Is that what Mr. Gorilla is?  I thought it was for the best senior wrestler of the year--which for me would have to take a look at his entire season and career.  That's why I said I can't imagine anyone but Forte, Cash, or Pepple winning the award if they win titles.

Forte and James are the only seniors with four state medals. James is missing the championships though. Pepple and Cash have a year missing from their resumes.

Yeah, if it's strictly state finishes...it's gotta be Forte: 3,1,2,1.  Pepple a 3-time finalist, but only 3 medals.  Cash a 2-time champ, of course.

Hard to pick Pepple because he wrestles 14 and 15 year olds while he's 18. Gotta give it to someone 120 or higher, imo.

Don't agree, not his fault he is lighter or who he wrestles. He beat 2 juniors and there were 2 other seniors in the bracket. Not to mention highly regarded underclass man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.