State picks

Hittingdingers

Alright just showing some a little article on my opinion

106sorry on names

Dark horse here is definately cainan Schaefer of south Dearborn pinned Anderson and was the new castle champ great wrestler who is hitting his peak, don't count out Cummings he's hungry for the gold

Rooks is solid as well and is a sure fire contender

Mills is solid and tough as well as Miranda

Anderson will be ready don't count this royal out

Pepple is the obvious favorite but konrath looked solid, but with an injury will he be able to keep up with pepple? Holmes is a contender as well with a win over turnour that's a statement

Under the radar? Jake Skaggs had a great performance and though he might not win he will Shirley make some noise here.

120- this weight class is one of the toughest in the state and with the top 8 all have a chance to win it I think hudkins will make some noise here, I wouldn't over look him at all hudkins is my favorite here, but Jeremiah reitz is looking to get another blue medal, love this matchup.

Even though a 4th place finish in Evansville he can hang with anybody in the state. Black has no walk in the park here, Gomez vs langeloh is going to have a lot of eyes on it, Gomez is tough.

126- Chad red will look to capture his 3rd state title but molloy is no fool here he knows how to scrap, but so does red, interesting matchup

132- nick lee is a sure favorite, but with #2 Brayton lee being stuck by bethel, I see a lee vs knapp matchup, but chastain is tough, good weight class

138- Brandon James is a sure favorite but he will still have to get passed joe lee and returning champ tommy cash, this wildcat wants a rematch, hey it's state anything can happen, kyle todrank is another tough wrestler who will make some noise

145- "Bam" is what they call portage junior Steven Lawrence who showed us he is no fool and is hungry for gold but covaciu and him are 2-1 it could go either way

Ethan Herrin is a tough prodigy for Jennings county and if he wrestles as well as he did at semi state he could be under the lights

152- with kemper, garman, swank, and forte are on the same side winner of the topside will be on top, but I would not count out tough Elijah Dunn, but he may be contested by van camp and if he wrestles tough against Whitaker /christienson he may be under the lights

160- this weight is another great one drew Hughes is the obvious favorite but gabe koontz wants to be on top of the podium, avon senior Brendon helm is no one to over look he could be seeing a blue medal if he wrestles like he did at semi state

170- this is another tough weight dylan Lydy is the obvious favorite but Ben Harvey is another foe who has made it to the bank for the 4th consecutive time, Dillon Jackson is no one to be over looked either as well as cameron jones and jacob steveson

182 has some serious scrappers, with Osborn the favorite Andrew Davison wants a rematch, but with Corey hinke, freshman prodigy 51-0 mason parris and Conner James as well as Evan Elmore this weight is stacked

195- with Blake rypel the favorite he may see calumets nick fowler in the way but don't count out randy scott or tristenn tonte in the finals

220 with kobe woods the favorite he will meet eliseo gurrera in the sinus for another great match, but I could see winner of that match taking on Morgan kral or courvoiser morrow, gunner Larsen is a favorite , Evan ellis vs seth Meyer is another barn burner I'm taking Meyer

285- shawn streck is a favorite but stormin Norman is no foe and this cincy football commit will do anything for a blue medal, quinn York is another dark horse here that streck will have to get past and nate trae wick will also be another contender to win it all if it goes his way

120- this weight class is one of the toughest in the state and with the top 8 all have a chance to win it I think hudkins will make some noise here, I wouldn't over look him at all hudkins is my favorite here, but Jeremiah reitz is looking to get another blue medal, love this matchup.

Even though a 4th place finish in Evansville he can hang with anybody in the state. Black has no walk in the park here, Gomez vs langeloh is going to have a lot of eyes on it, Gomez is tough.

You seem to be implying that somebody (among those you mentioned) at this weight placed 4th at Evansville.  Last Saturday at Evansville it was:

1) Hudkins 2) Gomez 3) Ferguson 4) Egli

Or if you meant to say Merrillville:

1) Black 2) Reitz 3) Hatch 4) Hardesty

I noticed because I was pulling for the Semi-State Final of Hudkins v Gomez.  It was a re-match of Regionals.  Both matches were very close in score. 

You seem to be implying that somebody (among those you mentioned) at this weight placed 4th at Evansville.  Last Saturday at Evansville it was:

1) Hudkins 2) Gomez 3) Ferguson 4) Egli

Or if you meant to say Merrillville:

1) Black 2) Reitz 3) Hatch 4) Hardesty

I noticed because I was pulling for the Semi-State Final of Hudkins v Gomez.  It was a re-match of Regionals.  Both matches were very close in score.

"Even though a 4th place finish in Evansville he can hang with anybody in the state. Black has no walk in the park here"

Black has egli friday night i think thats where he was going with that statement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.