State 4 over 1's and Death Draws

irishfb88

There is really only 1 true stone cold lock and 1 true death draw in this whole tournament and the lock is CJ Red Friday night and the death draw is the poor guy who drew into CJ Red Friday night !!!

I'd give that nod to Brandon James, he's my *Pound 4 Pound* best wrestler in the State right now .

LOCK IT UP !

1. Brandon James

2. Chad Red

There is really only 1 true stone cold lock and 1 true death draw in this whole tournament and the lock is CJ Red Friday night and the death draw is the poor guy who drew into CJ Red Friday night !!!

The show stopper Alex Johnson. He's been known to score a Friday night upset

I'd give that nod to Brandon James, he's my *Pound 4 Pound* best wrestler in the State right now .

LOCK IT UP !

1. Brandon James

2. Chad Red

Are you kidding me? Nick Lee is pound for pound the best wrestler. I have a question for you James wrestled Red in the off season and won do you know what weight class that was at? 132! Why didn't James wrestle it this off season? Why is James nationally ranked at 132? And by the way he is also ranked well under Nick on the rankings as well. Just my opinion but Nick Lee has yet to see competition and James has seen it this year.

Are you kidding me? Nick Lee is pound for pound the best wrestler. I have a question for you James wrestled Red in the off season and won do you know what weight class that was at? 132! Why didn't James wrestle it this off season? Why is James nationally ranked at 132? And by the way he is also ranked well under Nick on the rankings as well. Just my opinion but Nick Lee has yet to see competition and James has seen it this year.

I thought James beat Red at 120?

I am not taking away from the fact the kid is a stud, but the best pound for pound I disagree with.

James has been in a weight class 2 years in a row with a returning champ and his freshman year he had the #1 ranked kid in the country in his weight I'm not sure he is ducking anyone

It his senior year and he wants a gold so yes I think he is willing to go up if he does not think he could win.

Well I guess I was wrong, but that begs the question even more why is James up 3 weight classes from what he wrestled this summer?

He wrestled at 120 once this summer for the competition. But I was told there was a 5 lb allowance so he cut to 125 for one tournament Edited by Thor

I am not taking away from the fact the kid is a stud, but the best pound for pound I disagree with.

It his senior year and he wants a gold so yes I think he is willing to go up if he does not think he could win.

I'm just playing the other side he's been in a couple real good weight classes Edited by ontherise219

Let me begin by saying I think Brandon James probably has the best chance to win 138.  BUT, he has had 4 matches this year that were decided by 7 points or less. In my mind that is less than dominating.  Chad Red and Nick Lee have dominated everyone they've wrestled this year (in the high school season).  I absolutely believe Joe Lee and Tommy Cash could bring their A game (which is what it would take) and beat James.  I believe 138, along with every other weight class, is up for grabs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.