Bracket Fiasco 2015

Y2CJ41

is it possible that the brackets that were posted saturday night were just plain and simple, not properly done, and that the ihsaa did nothing wrong?.....they (the ihsaa) drew the brackets as they always do on sunday and the only one to blame for this mess is whomever put together the brackets saturday and posting something that wasn't right? 

and then the next question is who put the brackets together saturday evening if the ihsaa didn't?.....or did they?

He thought from this post that you were suggesting that the brackets that IndianaMat posted on this site were compiled incorrectly (since IndianaMat were the ones to take the IHSAA bracket formulas and post the brackets) and were therefore to blame for all the confusion.  It's clear from your follow-up posts that you had no idea what had happened or how it had happened, though.

Edited by maligned

Comments like this that hint we made up the brackets, don't play dumb. 

is it possible that the brackets that were posted saturday night were just plain and simple, not properly done, and that the ihsaa did nothing wrong?.....they (the ihsaa) drew the brackets as they always do on sunday and the only one to blame for this mess is whomever put together the brackets saturday and posting something that wasn't right? 

and then the next question is who put the brackets together saturday evening if the ihsaa didn't?.....or did they?

let me set you straight......i had absolutely no idea as to who put the brackets together or who first posted them.....i didn't even see them here on your website......i was emailed a picture of my sons bracket and that was it......sorry for your confusion......

let me set you straight......i had absolutely no idea as to who put the brackets together or who first posted them.....i didn't even see them here on your website......i was emailed a picture of my sons bracket and that was it......sorry for your confusion......

What other websites post wrestling brackets in this state? I haven't found any.

I know we didn't make up a bracket I would also guess most of the coaches at merrilville had the same sheet. I does suck they re did the brackets at some weights. But it is what it is. The 224 who made it to bankers life have to win one Friday night either way it doesn't matter who is across from you. Good luck to everyone

It has been boring. Probably because every perceived injustice is disected to the nth degree and no one wants to take a chance of offending anyone else's delicate sensibilities. It's more of a wrestling news site now, which is nice.

So basically the initial brackets posted last night were correct? But, some coach said "hey someone got a hold of the formula for the brackets there could have been some foul play. Maybe we should redo this one and that one". And you did!

I think it sucks like everyone else but no one is going to bankers for an 8th place medal so if kids got a tougher ticket round than expected im sorry now lets watch some good kids and good wrestling next weekend there is nothing we can do Now

Everyone knows the brackets get released on Sunday. That's how it's always been. I'm sure whoever released the formula at merrillville did not have the authority to do so. Whoever posted the brackets last night should have realized that and not posted them, and instead should have waited until Sunday for the ihsaa to officially release them.

2015021495182113.jpg

Everyone knows the brackets get released on Sunday. That's how it's always been. I'm sure whoever released the formula at merrillville did not have the authority to do so. Whoever posted the brackets last night should have realized that and not posted them, and instead should have waited until Sunday for the ihsaa to officially release them.

The brackets were correct last night on TrackWrestling, until some "corrections" were made. The bracket formula was on official IHSAA stationary with even a key to each semi-state.