Real State Brackets are now Released!

littlevito

Just a few kids whose dream of getting to wrestle in the finals might be screwed due to bad brackets.

126 Molloy/Red - same side of bracket

138 Lee/James - same side of bracket

152 Kemper/ Forte - same side of bracket

160 Koontz/James - same side of bracket

Edited by E-ville Spectator

First of all having two champions on same side of bracket is expected and how it is supposed to be. It's not a travesty.

What is a travesty is the fool at Merrillville that broke the rules. Was this a new guy that is illiterate? Is he being reprimanded? Or never let in a gym again?

What is a travesty is some of those wrestlers that had to take a 4th for bizzare reasons and now has to wrestle a different champion.

Edited by captaintact

Just a few kids whose dream of getting to wrestle in the finals might be screwed due to bad brackets.

126 Molloy/Red - same side of bracket

138 Lee/James - same side of bracket

152 Kemper/ Forte - same side of bracket

160 Koontz/James - same side of bracket

I noticed that as well. Sad to see both the 1 and 2 on the same sides, except 138.

No, I do believe Cash and James are on opposite sides. Lee is good, but he'll have to wait to get his.

We'll see. I think this prediction will end up like your Kemper prediction. How'd that work out for you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.