Thank you

QuinnHarris

Now that my wrestling career at Avon High School is over I would like to thank all the coaches and people who have helped me become the wrestler and person I am today. Thanks to my high school coaches you guys are a second set of parents to me and helped me through my darkest days. To my teammates you guys stare my backbone and I wouldve never gotten as far as I did without you. And to all my other coaches that I have came to your club thank you for all of the knowledge you have given me to further my wrestling abilities. Finally to every person who I have even talked to at a wrestling tournament and has told me how I wrestled great or tried to help me back up when I was down thank you it really means a lot to know how sto eg of a wrestling family Indiana is as a whole. To all of you seniors wrestling this weekend go out there with no doubt in your mind that you will win don't hold yourself back.

Nice HS career Quinn. Though individually you did not advance your efforts over the last few years were a part of why Avon was able to get a Semi-State team title. Good luck with college.

Edited by MattM

Quinn you are a class act.  It has been a blast watching you grow from that silly little boy that was always Tommys first match of the day to the amazing competitor and young man you are today.  I am sure their are some amazing things ahead of you and I cant wait to see what you in the years to come.  Good luck!

I haven't missed one of your matches in the last four years and I don't plan on missing any in the next four. Learn all you can mixed with some good old fashion Harris funk and you will have an exciting college wrestling career. There is no doubt that you were a huge part of the success the Avon team has had enjoyed. Thank you for all the great memories especially the legendary come from behind spoiler pins.

Good Luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.