Interesting Friday Night Matchups

InSpectator

I saw a few Friday night matchups that I think could be interesting.

106 - Cummings (#1)  vs Diep (#4)

113 - Alec White (#5) vs Glogouski (#8) [i think Glogouski may have been a little under-rated]

120 - Breyden Bailey (#1) vs Will Egli (#8) [i think this is a better match than the rankings reflect]

120 - Tyler Ferguson (#7) vs Cornelius Elliot (#3)

These were just a few that I took note of. Friday night is gonna be some good wrestling.

Hey thanks for the sneak peak fellas.

Also after watching Cummings wrestle yesterday, it's gonna take a monumental effort to knock this kid out. He was the most dominant wrestler outside of Tommy Forte if you asked me at the Mville SS.

The battle at 106 will be for second. This will be the most lopsided of all weight classes. Including 126. Wait and see...

The battle at 106 will be for second. This will be the most lopsided of all weight classes. Including 126. Wait and see...

Really? You may be right, but Cummings did not even win by Major Decision in semis.

Nick Lee and Chad Red have absolutely destroyed everyone thus far. I would lean towards those guys having the most lopsided victories.

Really? You may be right, but Cummings did not even win by Major Decision in semis.

Nick Lee and Chad Red have absolutely destroyed everyone thus far. I would lean towards those guys having the most lopsided victories.

Cummings had Triana in the semis, a good wrestler himself. Triana is ranked 5th in the state and his only 3 losses this year are to Cummings. As many have commented before, its hard to win by a huge margin when good wrestlers face each other multiple times. Cummings then beat a one loss wrestler in the finals by Tech without breaking a sweat. He is definitely a force to be reckoned with this year. Hopefully has a better showing than last year!

Good luck to all!

Cummings had Triana in the semis, a good wrestler himself. Triana is ranked 5th in the state and his only 3 losses this year are to Cummings. As many have commented before, its hard to win by a huge margin when good wrestlers face each other multiple times. Cummings then beat a one loss wrestler in the finals by Tech without breaking a sweat. He is definitely a force to be reckoned with this year. Hopefully has a better showing than last year!

Good luck to all!

I understand how good Cummings and Tirana are.

I was responding to MCJAC as to what would be the most lopsided weight at state meet.

Hey thanks for the sneak peak fellas.

Also after watching Cummings wrestle yesterday, it's gonna take a monumental effort to knock this kid out. He was the most dominant wrestler outside of Tommy Forte if you asked me at the Mville SS.

Agreed with the addition of that Streck kid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.