Merrillville top 4 and possible 4's over 1's

ontherise219

Although I hate to see any kid lose on a stall call, the official made the correct calls. There was no attempt to return. Rodriguez will get better and learn from the match.

I couldn't disagree more Rodriguez set the pace the whole match the call was premature in my opinion. We were in town to watch a friends son at a different weight, but this match as well as the match Beam wrestled before were both decided by one point, both matches wrestled on the edge of the mat with numerous leaps out of bounds with no calls. Just a shame that they didn't toe the line for one last take down.

106- cummings, bautista, triana, dembowski

113- delapena, hildebrandt, miller, rodriguez

120- reitz, black, hatch, white

126- torres, truver, crary, trent

132- donaldson, caden, johnson, joseph

138- johnson, akers, lukaszka, beam

145- covaciu, lawrence, malone, schurg

152- forte, swank, kryston, christenson

160- hughes , schurg, prentice, larsen

170- mammolenti, mote, james, munson,

182- davison, osborn, kleimola, guerrero

195- fowler, perry, bigbie, kidwell

220- woods, kral, meyer, majewski

285-streck, schultz, christman, kern

106: cummings, bautista, triana, dembowski

113: hildebrandt, delapena, rodriquez, miller

120: reitz, black, hatch, white

126: torres, truver, crary, allmon

132: carden, strawsma, donaldson, joseph

138: johnson, beam, lukaszka, akers

145: covaciu, lawrence, malone, breathitt

152: forte, armuth, christenson, krzyston

160: hughes, sopko, dodson, larsen

170: mammolenti, mote, james, spangle

182: davison, osborn, kleimola, garpow

195: fowler, perry, nolin, kidwell

220: woods, meyer, kral, majewski

285: streck, suttles, christman, shafer

I couldn't disagree more Rodriguez set the pace the whole match the call was premature in my opinion. We were in town to watch a friends son at a different weight, but this match as well as the match Beam wrestled before were both decided by one point, both matches wrestled on the edge of the mat with numerous leaps out of bounds with no calls. Just a shame that they didn't toe the line for one last take down.

and i could not disagree with you more. i also watched and taped that match and thought both wrestles aggressive.

beam did get a little out of focus at the end of that match but looking at the tape rodiquez did not try to return beam to the mat for nearly 5 seconds. if he plans on wrestling in college he will find out real fast that call will be made 100% of the time in that situation.

and i owe beam an apology for my earlier post that he would not be where he is now. he has shown what it takes to be a winner it does not matter the margin of victory or how you get it done..you have to have the drive and guts to compete when the chips are down injured or not.

and i could not disagree with you more. i also watched and taped that match and thought both wrestles aggressive.

beam did get a little out of focus at the end of that match but looking at the tape rodiquez did not try to return beam to the mat for nearly 5 seconds. if he plans on wrestling in college he will find out real fast that call will be made 100% of the time in that situation.

and i owe beam an apology for my earlier post that he would not be where he is now. he has shown what it takes to be a winner it does not matter the margin of victory or how you get it done..you have to have the drive and guts to compete when the chips are down injured or not.

Sorry if I offended anyone it was just an old lady's opinion, I will be back cheering for my Bulldogs in Evansville this weekend. Best of luck to Beam!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.