Evansville semi state

sweepsingle113

I want to see some predictions so I will start with mine.

Hunt,Rooks,Miller,Mills

Konrath,Dillbeck,Luigs,Franklin

Huskins,Gomez,Egli,Ferguson

Molloy,Young,Johnson,Lewis

N. Lee,B. Lee,Dowell,Wise

Lee,Todrank,Castleberry,Weddle

Jordan,Herrin,Haynes,Warren

Kemper,Farmer,Whitaker,Dunn

Koontz,Runyon,Helm,Furgason

Lady,Stevenson,Jeffress,Fredrick

Schaffer,Bassimer,Dalton,Hayes

Scott,Anslinger,Songer, Greiwe

Larson,Kyles,Short,Shepperd

Oglesby,Biddle,Butler,York

What do you guys think?

106 Rook, Hunt, Miller, Mills

113 Konrath, Dilbeck, Luigs, Skaggs

120 Fergison, Egli, Hudkins, Gomez

126 Molloy, Clopton, Johnson, Young

132 N. Lee, B. Lee/Bethel, Schermer, Dowell

138 (castle) Lee, Todrank, Ramsey, Dixon

145 Schnell, Barlow, Jourdan, Herrin

152 Kemper, Mundy, Dunn, Miller

160 Koontz, McDaniel, Helm, Caudle

170 Lydy, Stevenson, Jeffress, Fredrick

182 Schaffer, Bassemier, Hayes, Dalton

195 Scott, Anslinger, Lamar, Songer

220 Larson, Kyles, Choate, Wilder

Hwt Oglesby, York, Biddle, Butler

132 I couldn't decide if Bethel would upset B. Lee or not so I won't even guess but the winner of that match gets 2nd.

In no particular order

106-Mills

Rooks

Miller

Hunt

113-Konrath-is he healthy enough to advance

Fox-I think the seasoned vet gets big win over Luigs

Franklin

Dillbeck

120-Egli

Hudkins

Gomez

Ferguson

126-Young

Johnson

Molloy

Clopton-dark horse pick

132-Lee

Lee-has tough ticket match with A very tough Bethel

Schermer

Dowell

138-Lee

Castlebery

Todrank

Crowl

145-Schnell

Haynes

Jourdan

Williams

152-Kemper

Dunn-may even take this weight class

Whitaker

Mundy

160-Koontz

MCDaniels

Caudle

Lockyear

170-Lydy

Stephenson

Webb

Huelsing-

182-Bassmeier

Hayes

Shaffer

Dalton

195-Scott

Greiwe

Anslinger

Songer

220-Larson

Kyles

Wilder

Choate-dark horse

285-York

Oglesby

Butler

Dossett

Ford Center ticket lines:   any chance of opening up extra ticket lines this year and having a separate entrance line/door for people who already have their tickets?   

The Ford Center is a great place to wrestle. I agree that the lines were long for tickets. 

I will be there with the ladies that set the lobby up and will let them know that this is not a bad idea. We will try to make it better this year.

Time for my annual "info directly from the Ford Center" post. 

As some of you know, I work at the arena for management and, being an avid wrestling fan, this is my favorite event of the year. Some info for all of those attending.

• Parking and general information about the arena can be found at www.thefordcenter.com
  • Wrestlers can enter the arena at 7:30am for weigh ins. Wrestlers and coaches will enter at the interior ticket office lobby (to the far right of the main lobby doors) to check in and head back. You will pick up your credentials here.
  • The only coolers allowed are for wrestlers and must enter at the check in table through the interior ticket lobby. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK is allowed inside unfortunately. Not my rules, just standard building policy. 
  • Public doors open at 8am. Enter on Main Street through the main lobby. We will look to create a separate door/entrance for those that already have tickets.
  • There is NO onsite parking. Please do not have any team vehicles attempt to park in the loading dock or attached outer lot. These are reserved spots.
  • There is no public Wi-Fi. 
  • Tickets are $10 cash at the door. There is an ATM in the lobby if you need to get some cash out.
  • Please do not jump over the dasher walls to access the floor. They try to control access to the floor, so you need to enter from the lower level hallway under section 103. You wouldn't jump the wall at Banker's Life would you? lol
  • The hospitality room for officials, etc. will be in the Corner Club. Enter from the main lobby and hang a right at lower level hallway.
  • If you are going to set up a camera please do not have the cord running across the aisle. You will be made to unplug any cords running across an aisle.
  • We will have full concessions available throughout the day. Coffee and hot chocolate are also available all day as well. (get the bbq pork nachos, huge and awesome)
  • There is no smoking on or in the Ford Center property, this includes e-cigarettes.
  • Brackets will be updated throughout the day and posted on several of the 170 or so TVs located all over the arena. The brackets end up kind of small, but hey, they are everywhere and pretty cool.
  • Lastly,  if you are a wrestler that loses please don't kick,  throw,  or punch Ford Center property. We had a kid break off a door handle last year.  Sent the bill to the school.  

That's all I have for now. Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you see a good looking guy with a radio and Ford Center shirt running around all day, say hi.

Forgive my ignorance/naivete as my user name implies I am a newbie.

I was wondering though why N Lee would be seeded 5th (assuming I am reading the bracket correctly on Track Wrestling) at 138 after beating Todrank (appears to be seeded 2nd) two weeks in a row. Can anyone straighten me out on this one? I assume that there is just much I do not know.

Forgive my ignorance/naivete as my user name implies I am a newbie.

I was wondering though why N Lee would be seeded 5th (assuming I am reading the bracket correctly on Track Wrestling) at 138 after beating Todrank (appears to be seeded 2nd) two weeks in a row. Can anyone straighten me out on this one? I assume that there is just much I do not know.

There are 4 #1's in each quarter final (Regional Champs).  All #1's wrestle #4's first and 2's wrestle 3's.  Everything about positioning on the bracket is a random draw after that.  Lee is a 1 seed, as well as 3 others.  Todrank is a 2 seed.

Also, N Lee is at 132 and J Lee is at 138

There are 4 #1's in each quarter final (Regional Champs).  All #1's wrestle #4's first and 2's wrestle 3's.  Everything about positioning on the bracket is a random draw after that.  Lee is a 1 seed, as well as 3 others.  Todrank is a 2 seed.

Also, N Lee is at 132 and J Lee is at 138

Makes complete sense now. Thank you.

In my opinion the best ticket round in each weight class is...

106 Hunt vs Miranda

113 Luigs vs Fox

120 Hurst vs Gomez

126 Lewis vs Clopton

132 B. Lee vs Bethel

138 Dixon vs Crowl

145 Barlow vs Haynes

152 Mundy vs Farmer

160 McDaniel vs Runyan

170 Fredrick vs Walton

182 Bassemier vs Elmore

195 Songer vs Lee

220 Larson vs Klem

285 Butler vs Sutton

Good first round matches

Konrath vs Sellmer

Willis vs Franklin

Weddle vs Dixon

Ramsey vs Harris

Wilkerson vs Todrank

Miller vs Whitaker

Walton vs Huelsing

Biddle vs Dossett

Manning vs York

Butler vs Henson

Just my opinion.... What's your?

106 Rook, Hunt, Miller, Mills

113 Konrath, Dilbeck, Luigs, Skaggs

120 Fergison, Egli, Hudkins, Gomez

126 Molloy, Clopton, Johnson, Young

132 N. Lee, B. Lee/Bethel, Schermer, Dowell

138 (castle) Lee, Todrank, Ramsey, Dixon

145 Schnell, Barlow, Jourdan, Herrin

152 Kemper, Mundy, Dunn, Miller

160 Koontz, McDaniel, Helm, Caudle

170 Lydy, Stevenson, Jeffress, Fredrick

182 Schaffer, Bassemier, Hayes, Dalton

195 Scott, Anslinger, Lamar, Songer

220 Larson, Kyles, Choate, Wilder

Hwt Oglesby, York, Biddle, Butler

132 I couldn't decide if Bethel would upset B. Lee or not so I won't even guess but the winner of that match gets 2nd.

These look very accurate.  And yes, Bethel is capable of making it to the finals.

Earlier in the year I had seen that Bailey Lahue from Corydon was going 145 and since then I haven't seen anything about him and was just wondering if he had got injured or what had happen? 

Earlier in the year I had seen that Bailey Lahue from Corydon was going 145 and since then I haven't seen anything about him and was just wondering if he had got injured or what had happen?

Yes, season ending injury.

I really hate hearing that about Bailey especially for his senior year he's a good kid! I knew something had to be wrong for him not to be mentioned on here that's terrible, but no matter what that kid is a stud! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.