Evv semi state potential ticket round matches

1prouddad

The more I look at the bracket, Mater Dei got some rough draws. Luigs on the same side as Konrath, Egli on the same side as Hudkins, Johnson on the same side as Molloy, Bassemier with his one loss in the ticket round...

Edited by Caleb Spires

The more I look at the bracket, Mater Dei got some rough draws. Luigs on the same side as Konrath, Egli on the same side as Hudkins, Johnson on the same side as Molloy, Bassemier with his one loss in the ticket round...

Conspiracy? Bracket-gate 2015?

Could "WrestleMan" have tampered with the brackets? Lol

Seriously though, there are going to be some great matches Saturday.

Good luck to all combatants!

Edited by BeastMode#31

Some speculation that Konrath may wrestle his first two matches and then forfeit to 4th place to try and be as healthy as possible going into next Friday. One of the Semistate champs isn't going to be happy with their draw if that does happen. Potential #1 vs #2 Friday night.

Some speculation that Konrath may wrestle his first two matches and then forfeit to 4th place to try and be as healthy as possible going into next Friday. One of the Semistate champs isn't going to be happy with their draw if that does happen. Potential #1 vs #2 Friday night.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he does. Either way, he's still going to have to get through a couple tough kids this weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.