Evv semi state potential ticket round matches

1prouddad

I'll still take Luigs and raise you his quality of schedule, quality of wins, quality of practice room, and the fact that he has avenged 2 of his 3 losses. 

Besides, it's no fun prognosticating based solely on head-to-head results!  :)

Can't disagree with you there at all. All are advantages he has over Fox. Like I said, never seen him wrestle, but I'll bet they're both prepared for this one. Should be a fun match.

Working on Stats for Evansville, will write tomorrow....

But how about this for a teaser - 

5, count them, 5 returning SS champs that are NOT Ford Tough Locks (unanimous #1 by the Pickers of the Round Table)

And for parity....there are only 4 Ford Tough Locks (and probably not who you think!!)

Also the big announcement will be on the Hangout tomorrow night regarding the Evansville Semi State Meet and Greet and will be in the article which will be emailed to Y2 immediately following the Hangout

How many returning champs do we have? Off the top of my head Konrath, Hudkins, Lee, Stevenson, and Oglesby. Was Kemper or anyone else?

Out of those 5 I say 3 are locks in my opinion.

Kemper took 3rd.

I believe you have named them all except for Koontz.

5, count them, 5 returning SS champs that are NOT Ford Tough Locks (unanimous #1 by the Pickers of the Round Table)

And for parity....there are only 4 Ford Tough Locks (and probably not who you think!!)

Also the big announcement will be on the Hangout tomorrow night regarding the Evansville Semi State Meet and Greet and will be in the article which will be emailed to Y2 immediately following the Hangout

Oglesby, Scott, Kemper, Lee?

There are six returning EVV SS champs: Konrath, Hudkins, N. Lee, Koontz, Stevenson & Oglesby

I would think that at least Lee & Oglesby should be Ford Tough Locks.

Konrath is hurt & Stevenson has not had the best season, but Koontz & Hudkins should at least be the favorites.

Oglesby, Scott, Kemper, Lee?

Kemper is tough and is probably the favorite, but I've seen him and Dunn wrestle Koontz and both had Koontz down until the third period. I'm an Edgewood guy so I'm hoping our guy will get through Dunn, but if not, Dunn vs Kemper will be a great matchup. Kemper is so hard to score on and Dunn reminds me of Kemper's old teammate (B. Kelly) with his ability to scramble.

Actually the conversation is who are the 4. 

If there are 6 returning champs 5 are not locks that equals only one returning lock. 

so that leaves 3 not returning champs that Triple B consider locks.

I believe personally that more than just one returning champ is a lock, but that is just my opinion. 

If I had to guess Oglesby is the returning lock. Here is why because Konrath has been hurt, Hudkins has Egli and Ferguson to possibly go through, Nick Lee has Brayton Lee most likely, Koontz has Helm or McDaniel, and of course Stevenson has been beat by Lydy twice. 

So who are the 3 non returning locks?

in my opinion

Joe Lee

Isaiah Kemper

Dylan Lydy 

If there are 6 returning champs 5 are not locks that equals only one returning lock. 

I believe personally that more than just one returning champ is a lock, but that is just my opinion. 

If I had to guess Oglesby is the returning lock. Here is why because Konrath has been hurt, Hudkins has Egli and Ferguson to possibly go through, Nick Lee has Brayton Lee most likely, Koontz has Helm or McDaniel, and of course Stevenson has been beat by Lydy twice. 

in my opinion

Joe Lee

Isaiah Kemper

Dylan Lydy 

in my opinion

Joe Lee

Isaiah Kemper

Dylan Lydy 

Lydy is not a lock.  I would switch him out with Randy Scott.

in my opinion

Joe Lee

Isaiah Kemper

Dylan Lydy 

Well the returning champs that are or are not locks is what I was discussing.

I think that only one is incorrect, but I do understand the standard that was originally referenced was a consensus pick by the panel.

I believe it to be at least 2 if not 3 - N. Lee, Oglesby & Koontz. But this is JMO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.