152-VanCamp

160-Archer

170-Ragains

182-Manns

195-Hipple

220-Hart

Hwt-Smith

126-170-182-Hwt best match-Ups with 170 being a round robin

I haven't looked at all the brackets but I wanted to say that your kid was as strong as a garlic milkshake on Saturday. Hell of a day. Congrats

He wrestled really well, had our chance to be 1st but hey, he's came a long ways in 1 yr and besides we like being the underdog (They're the ones that turn heads)....

I've not seen all of the wrestlers at this Regional so I am only speaking from my own observations. If I fail to mention a kid please don't take offense. I am not an authority, only a fan. Some of the weights that I am most looking forward to: 152- that weight is becoming a lot more interesting than I would have ever thought. VanCamp has had some real wars with McCoy and the Sectional final vs Gregg was about as close as it gets. 160- Stambaugh vs Archer could be a great one. Archer certainly isn't sneaking up on anyone anymore. He put in a ton of work this past offseason and it has shown all year. 170-How can anyone not bet excited about Worm, Ragains, Wray, and Irick? Those four have battled all season and it I don't think Saturday will be any different. 182- Morales, Manns, and Steffy should produce some drama. I don't know if Steffy has seen Manns before but if they meet I'd advise Mr. Manns not to look past Steffy. The last matchup between Morales and Manns wasn't as close as the score showed, IMO. I thought Morales controled Manns for the most part and I imagine that Manns is looking forward to a chance at payback. 220- Hart vs Ford at Sectionals wasn't nearly as close as their first meeting earlier this season. Hart seemed to be in control throughout but I don't know if the injury that forced Ford to FF had anything to do with it. HWT- I've seen all of the 4 that are coming from the Zionsville sectional and all but a couple from Crawfordsville. I have to say I think that the four 285s from the Zville sectional appear to be more likely to advance. The latest version of Hobbick vs Smith was another war and I predict a repeat if these two meet up again. But when you are dealing with the big guys mistakes usually end up resulting in pins so you never know.

Who from this bracket has he beat? Everything that i see is, he's been pinned by the guys i stated from above....

I just new that he'd lost to Morales at 182 (no shame in that, at all) and beat Irick. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. At 182 you get to deal with Manns, Morales, and Steffy. Go to 170 and you have Worm, Ragains, Wray, and Irick. Yikes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.