Plymouth Sectional

jmills

Rochester wins by a landslide.  Bremen and Plymouth battle for second.  Triton, Warsaw and CMA all vying to finish in the top half.

Champions:

106:  Greene, Triton

113:  Brooke, Bremen

120:  Hatch, Warsaw

126:  Hunting, Rochester

132:  Childers, TV

138:  Heckathorn, Rochester

145:  Trevino, CMA

152:  Bollenbacher, Bremen

160:  Waddle, Triton

170:  Spangle, Triton

182:  Bell, TV

195:  Nolin, Warsaw

220:  Scruggs, Plymouth

285:  Shafer, Rochester

Possible Upset Specials:

DeVault, Plymouth @ 113

Brissette:  Culver @ 126

Neidig, Plymouth @ 152

Heffner, Triton @ 285

Plymouth is stacked at 138, Rodriguez I believe only has one loss on the year but that loss came to CMA's Krintz who lost a close one to Heckathorn early this year. Tippy Valley also brings Nelson into the mix who could quite possibly win as well. Rodriguez has to be the favorite but Heckathorn and Krintz are toss up. I think this may be the most even class at Plymouth, on the right day any one of these guys could win it.

Would be easy to pick the #1 seed in each weight!  And I think a few of them are locks (Greene, Hatch, Spangle, Bell).  But some of the others are stacked - like 138 and 145.  Those could go several different directions.  Most of the rest just have a couple of contenders.

Triton has really turned it around.

It's finally fun to go to the meets!  We have a chance to advance 6-7 wrestlers and have 3-4 champions.  Not bad for a little 1A!  We will also be one of only 3 teams to have a full line-up!  Coach Brown and Coach Arveson have done a fantastic job of building this program over the last four years!  And assistants Shaun Belin and Jason Thompson are great with the kids!  

It's finally fun to go to the meets!  We have a chance to advance 6-7 wrestlers and have 3-4 champions.  Not bad for a little 1A!  We will also be one of only 3 teams to have a full line-up!  Coach Brown and Coach Arveson have done a fantastic job of building this program over the last four years!  And assistants Shaun Belin and Jason Thompson are great with the kids!

Well, I wasn't too far off! Triton advanced 7, had 5 in the championship, and came away with 4 winners! The team finished 4th just one point behind Plymouth and 5.5 behind second place Bremen. Overall a great day for the Trojans!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.