Congrats to Quinn Harris

Fabio Jr.

I haven't seen this on the board yet but I was informed Avon's Quinn Harris has committed to Lake Erie College in Ohio. My biggest goal as a coach is to get kids to get to the next level not in wrestling but in life and college is a major part of that. Even though we are rivals I have nothing but respect for Quinn and Avon and the many beatings he has dished out to us. I wish him nothing but the best in the next step of his career! With this decision out of the way go out and just give it your all Quinn and good luck! 

-

Your fellow GLIAC member

Wiesjahn

Thanks Nick, and everyone else. Was gonna wait til after season to post when I put out my tear jerking thank you post to all who have ever had a hand in the project: Quinn Harris!! Like Barq in another thread said now I get learn a whole new set of rules, and just when I thought I had mastered what ever ones we work under now!! Now let's get the real season under way, good luck to all!!

Lake Erie is getting a great wrestler who no matter what the score is can hit the big move to seal the deal, but most importantly, they are getting a great kid.  Whether he was messing with his dad at one of the local tournaments or wearing that Alaskan singlet and sports-goggles, he always found time to come say Hi whenever he saw us at a meet.  Rivals or not, best of luck to Quinn this week and I hope to see him on the podium to finish his HS career!

I remember when this kid was running all over the gym when Corbin was wrestling.  Great to see Quinn is going on to bigger and better things in life.  Best of luck to you Quinn and just stay grounded and don't ever forget where you came from.

Congrats Quinn..Great kid and family. Every weekend for the last 10-12 years you would see him making his rounds at tourney to say hey to everyone. Good luck the next month bud. I'll be seeing you next weekend. Gotta work tomorrow to finish off the Lucas oil remodel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.