News from a little birdie

datdude

A little birdie informed me that Penn state head coach made a visit and offered Cj Red last week. As did Nebraska's coach Manning and Borroughs. Not bad for a kid that is not quite one of Indiana's elite lol. Congrats kid and keep proving the nay sayers wrong by doing what you do.... Win

It was all over facebook last week...Coach Sanderson was at New Pal and couple days later Coach Manning and Burroughs were there also. All the wrestlers had photos with Burroughs as while as Burroughs signing the New Pal wrestling room wall.

CJ is a great kid and amazing wrestler, I am sure he will have tons of other offers and visits

That birdie must fly a little slower to different parts of the state.

Yea, my birdie must have had a broken wing lol

He is Pretty elite 2 years of high school, 2 titles zero losses. I'm not sure you can do it much better

I was being sarcastic. Cj is a big time stud and I'm sure he'll have a great college career.

For his sake he needs to get out of Indiana. Ersland is doing a great job but its not up to the level that will attract a CJ Red. Especially when you have Cael and Burroughs knocking on your door. (Even though I have more ISWA Univserity State Championships than both of them combined.....WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW UP COWARDS!!!!!!!!!! :P)

PS if either Jordan or Cael read this please don't hurt me I'm tiny and like video games and Pro wrestling not sure it would look good for you publicly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.