Last year of the Mid-West Conference

It's a very sad day to see the end of the Midwest conference.. It's all I've ever known, so next year will definitely be a little different.. Many great memories both middle school and High School came from the MWC. Coach of the year goes to Holeman! Congrats to him. He really turn that program around and is done a lot for that school and community. A true stand-up guy

Gar pow taking home wrestler of the year! Congrats to him. Kids legs are tree trunks, an exciting wrestler to watch. I was shocked fritz didn't get the award. Wish both wrestlers luck in the tournament

It's a very sad day to see the end of the Midwest conference.. It's all I've ever known, so next year will definitely be a little different.. Many great memories both middle school and High School came from the MWC. Coach of the year goes to Holeman! Congrats to him. He really turn that program around and is done a lot for that school and community. A true stand-up guy

Gar pow taking home wrestler of the year! Congrats to him. Kids legs are tree trunks, an exciting wrestler to watch. I was shocked fritz didn't get the award. Wish both wrestlers luck in the tournament

Yeah I think it could have went either way with Fritz or Garpow. Both impressive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.