Smallest Conference with the biggest meaning

fanatic46041

Just wondered what/who had the smallest Conference "Meaning all small schools" and what it means to them to win at a level that they're competitive vs a sectional regional (schools that might get an occasional kid to state or Conferences in which all the teams have a hard time filling the weight classes!! I Know for my team its an exciting season as they only have 1 Conference win ever in wrestling and we are the favorites going in this week and the excitement and work these guys are putting in wanting this so bad is awesome...just a thought of how many others its the highlight of the season...

Speaking on small school conferences, I am sad to see the Midwest conference go. I live in the back yard of the conference with West Central about 20 mins away although I am a Kankakee Valley grad. I thought these 8 teams would stick together, it doesn't have the enrollment disparity that the Northern State conference has. Feel especially bad for South Newton...they got hosed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.