red vs Angel who you got?

FCFIGHTER170

I watched the Gomez match.  I believe Gomez was ranked in the top 5 in the Nation and Angel was not far behind him.  It was extremely close and the take down Gomez got Angel never went to his knees but it was legit take down.  By far Angel was my favorite wrestler to watch.  At the State Finals it seemed like he would choose what technique he wanted to work on in a match.  I felt sorry for Culp when he decided he would practice his 2 on 1 (Russian) tie on him.  Not calling a winner but would love to have seen the match. 

I watched the Gomez match.  I believe Gomez was ranked in the top 5 in the Nation and Angel was not far behind him.  It was extremely close and the take down Gomez got Angel never went to his knees but it was legit take down.  By far Angel was my favorite wrestler to watch.  At the State Finals it seemed like he would choose what technique he wanted to work on in a match.  I felt sorry for Culp when he decided he would practice his 2 on 1 (Russian) tie on him.  Not calling a winner but would love to have seen the match.

i remember asking jaggers what it was like,wrestling him he said...Every time i went for a move he was already there..like ice skating uphill and he nvr felt technique like that...jaggers was no joke ranked top 30vin country 211-13 4x state qualifier 3x placer and freestyle all american who,techfalled the number 6 kid in state at SS in 2 and half minutes dude was sick and angel majored him in finals

i remember asking jaggers what it was like,wrestling him he said...Every time i went for a move he was already there..like ice skating uphill and he nvr felt technique like that...jaggers was no joke ranked top 30vin country 211-13 4x state qualifier 3x placer and freestyle all american who,techfalled the number 6 kid in state at SS in 2 and half minutes dude was sick and angel majored him in finals

The only Jaggers who ever placed in Fargo was J Jaggers from Ohio. 

The only Jaggers who ever placed in Fargo was J Jaggers from Ohio.

im was summer before his freshman yr i believe...i should said cadet my bad

5th place

Regardless he was very good and angel won dominantly

He actually beat Mack Reiter the year he got 5th.

I compiled a list of every place winner at Cadets and Juniors since 1971. I've been to every tournament since 1999.

Why ask, I'm telling you there is no record of anyone named Jaggers from Indiana placing in Fargo (or even before it was in Fargo).

Maybe schoolboys but not Cadets or Juniors.

Maybe he placed 5th at ISWA freestyle state once?

hahahaha he prolly did but i know he won it beating Gralan Early (ealy in turn beat him nxt yr a highschool state) and he got,runner up to Anrae Hernandez..I know those two for sure cuz i was there...the,andrae match was literally tied with a,minute to then andrae teched em in the last minute...andrae was unreal also

hahahaha he prolly did but i know he won it beating Gralan Early (ealy in turn beat him nxt yr a highschool state) and he got,runner up to Anrae Hernandez..I know those two for sure cuz i was there...the,andrae match was literally tied with a,minute to then andrae teched em in the last minute...andrae was unreal also

Do you know what a comma splice is?

Yes Andrae was pretty good.  There is even real evidence of his Fargo accomplishments.  But I think you may have lost the Jaggers/Fargo battle.

there was no battle i was just mistaken it was schoolboy AA sorry im not perfect...and about the comma stuff im on a phone so i accidently hit comma instead of space bar...and Jason i was gonna ask him what,divison obviously youre a savant with your results...excuse me troll for not remembering exactly the year from over 15 yrs ago...but like always most ppl on here are keybord smart asses like usual

Yes, Andrae was pretty good. Thought I'd help you out with that missing comma Mr. Comma Splice.

thank you so much...I couldn't have done it without you

It's funny how you are the only one that types like that and yet many posters use their phones.

its funny how you only have negative things to say ANY time I post..I get it you hate New castle..literally every post you have ever directed toward me is smartass to say the least..idc who you are I won't just sit back and let you be a jerk and not say something..I respect what you do for the sport and this great site but you know you always dog me dude..its kinda funny the comma is next to the spacebar I really dont intend to add that many commas man just in hurry..from now on ill us microsoft word so I dont offend you scholars of the english language

thank you so much...I couldn't have done it without you

its funny how you only have negative things to say ANY time I post..I get it you hate New castle..literally every post you have ever directed toward me is smartass to say the least..idc who you are I won't just sit back and let you be a jerk and not say something..I respect what you do for the sport and this great site but you know you always dog me dude..its kinda funny the comma is next to the spacebar I really dont intend to add that many commas man just in hurry..from now on ill us microsoft word so I dont offend you scholars of the english language

Hey bud didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

ruffles-original.png?sfvrsn=2