reitz pins black

red6612

Can we get a breakdown? How did Black score in the first? Does he just have something Reitz has a hard time fighting off? How did Reitz get the fall? I'm just really intrigued by these two trading pins like that.

X2

Not this catch again black looked good in 1st went into 2nd period up 3-0 and got stuck by a stud wrestler now its pin for pin cant wait for . Conference Saturday

How was it 3-0 going into the 2nd period? Did Reitz have a penalty point against him?

Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finished?????

Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finished

It was at the 3-0 end of the 1st

If im wrong I appoligize thought it was3-0 at the end of 1st

Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finished?????

Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finished

It was at the 3-0 end of the 1st

If im wrong I appoligize thought it was3-0 at the end of 1st

How does one get a reversal on someone who has zero points in the first period?

Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finished????? Black got a reversal and an escape flattened reitz out rode last minute of first with hooks in trying to get wrist control 2nd period black shoots gets leg reitz circles into position sunk in half and finishedIt was at the 3-0 end of the 1stIf im wrong I appoligize thought it was3-0 at the end of 1st

That clears things up.

There u go

I'm assuming Black got a TD in the 1st and an escape in the second. After the escape (3-0), shot in on a leg, which is when Reitz sunk in a reserve half of some sort and turned him for the fall. Am I right?

you arevright my friend likebi said if im wrong I appoligize

I really wish I wasn't on the opposite end of the state. I'd love to see Part III.

I tried explaining it best I could knew a lot of people were waiting to hear the results jumped gun with poor wrestling knowledge sorry folks

No worries, man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.