HOOSIER CROSSROADS CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT 1/17/15

FASTMarine

132 is a great set up for a healthy Chastain and Eldred to potentially meet up in semi's w/the winner getting a probable B. Lee for finals !!!   Man that is some good wrestling there.  to all other wrestlers get off the tracks as the #paintrain is coming  !!!

Great point. Weird they would split a conference like that. I wonder how on that is...........

Avon Sectional:

Avon, Ben Davis, Brownsburg, Cascade, Cloverdale, Danville, Greencastle, North Putnam, South Putnam, Tri-West

Mooresville Sectional:

Center Grove, Decatur Central, Franklin Community, Greenwood, Indian Creek, Martinsville, Monrovia, Mooresville, Plainfield, Whiteland

Then these teams make up Mooresville for Regional.....Which feeds to Evansville Semi State

I can't say who's going to come away with the championship, with Avon, BB & HSE its way to close to call. I can say it's going to be FUN!!! :)

I'm not sure about everyone else, but that 113 bracket is going to be crazy fun. Not only does it have 3 ranked kids, but with Ellis (who is soooo close to breaking thru), Barrantes and Hutson knocking on the door. Every match on both sides of the bracket will be a nail biter!!!

Weaver sneaks in there, he's worked hard for a long time, good luck Nick

In my opinion Nick Weaver will be hard to beat....

Nick (#3 seed) is a stud and will be hard to beat, but Ellis has almost done it twice now and he's the #4 seed. But I guess that's why I will be on the edge of my seat for every 113 match. Probably the best over all bracket in the Tourny.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.