Notable wins and upsets!

ontherise219

no way, troll.  i have him winning 5-8 times.

comb your hair, troll.

I said at LEAST 4.  He could get all the way up to 13 if he keeps practicing that "tightest cradle of your life" cradle (redundancy).

I prefer to use a horse brush rather than a comb.  It makes me feel prettier for some reason.

I said at LEAST 4.  He could get all the way up to 13 if he keeps practicing that "tightest cradle of your life" cradle (redundancy).

I prefer to use a horse brush rather than a comb.  It makes me feel prettier for some reason.

i can't wait to see a billy goat butt you off the top of a bridge.  you'll get what's coming to you, troll.

I will make my last comment by saying that I really do understand the coaching decision but I don't believe it's good for the sport.

I hold on to the philosophy that during the regular season you seek out competition to get better for the tournament. Especially in this case where you have a decent wrestler. This was not a beginner wrestler. He's a good wrestler and his coach basically told him, "You've got no shot." I just disagree with the choice.

wrong thread, bro.

Kaine had Nix on his back for about 1:45 of the first period and couldn't get the fall. He was winning like 8-0 or something going into the second period and chose down. He got lax and got snatched in the tightest cradle of his life. The pin was questionable however, because Luginbill was still rocking and well off the mat. It happens to the best from time to time. If the two kids wrestle 100 times, Kaine wins 99 of them.

No way. 2 The Wrestle Guy says he wins about 37. Only AC, Leo and Bellmont people will get that. I'm just saying Luginbill is good... That Nix does have a pedigree.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.