Chad Red ranked #1 in the nation

maligned

The new TOM national rankings came out today. There was some weight-class movement that has left the country with a new #1-ranked 126-pounder: Chad Red.

I know people will always want to be sure to slow the "hype train" so he doesn't have too much pressure, but I think it's important to realize that these accomplishments along the way will often stand out just as much when you think back on your life as whatever mountaintop you're eventually trying to reach. This is a fantastic accomplishment that has been enjoyed by a select few from Indiana. Congratulations, Chad/CJ/Mr. Red!!

Who are some of the other wrestlers over the years that have been number 1 in the nation?  Micic, J. Tsirtsis, Sliga?, Howe, A Tsirtsis?, Escobedo, Larimore, Coughlin, Im sure there were some others and I could see Nick Lee there in a year or two.  Congrats to Red great accomplishment

Congrats to Chad, I believe Flo has moved him to #1 also.

Sliga was never #1 and most rankings didn't even have Howe #1 either

Flo does have him at number 1 as well and I swear that I seen him at number 1 in another ranking earlier today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.