120 Will be fun!

pdaddy

Brock Hudkins is the #1 seed at Conference this week 15-0 so im guessing he's back be interested in seeing what % he's at...Glad to see the young man back on the mat

Any chance you can put the Sagamore Conference brackets up? Track has them listed as "not available to the public".

Great job Jeremiah!!! If I have to pick a favorite it is going to be Him!! I hope to see Hudkins and Reitz in the finals!!! I will go ahead and call Reitz!!! But there are so many great kids here, Black obviously a serious threat, and they all match up so oddly!!! Like I said its gonna be fun!!! 

Fort Wayne SemiState could be interesting this year where once again 3 of the top 4 wrestlers are in the same regional. Eddie Loraine from Leo, Ben Cauffman from Carroll, and Hunter Langeloh from Columbia City. All from the Carroll regional.

Bailey with another win over Elliot. Good stuff!!! The underclassmen in this weight class are taking Indiana wrestling to a new level!!! Proud of there hard work! Reitz, Bailey or Egli in my opinion will be 120 champion. Again I will say depends on the way they draw in. They are in my mind the favorites in this weight! Hudkins is the only one I think could upset them IF he is 100%! He is a great wrestler! Great counter offense! Great positioning on his feet! Reitz is still my pick! He will be at his best @ State! It will be a FUN one to watch!!!

Bailey with another win over Elliot. Good stuff!!! The underclassmen in this weight class are taking Indiana wrestling to a new level!!! Proud of there hard work! Reitz, Bailey or Egli in my opinion will be 120 champion. Again I will say depends on the way they draw in. They are in my mind the favorites in this weight! Hudkins is the only one I think could upset them IF he is 100%! He is a great wrestler! Great counter offense! Great positioning on his feet! Reitz is still my pick! He will be at his best @ State! It will be a FUN one to watch!!!

Did you just day Hudkins could UPSET him??? There is noone that hudkins can beat at almost any weight from 126 down except Chad Red that would be considered an upset.

Brock Hudkins was released to wrestle today. Just seen on his mom facebook page, so guessing he will be 100% by tournament time. If he isn't already

I know it's freestyle... but I believe Hudkins TF (10-0) Elliott in the first period at freestyle state last year

Did you just day Hudkins could UPSET him??? There is noone that hudkins can beat at almost any weight from 126 down except Chad Red that would be considered an upset.

Didn't mean to get you all riled up.,. I was saying in my opinion.  Not popular opinion.,., We will see at tourney time. ;) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.