Crown Point vs Merrillville

DuneFan

When I did it on paper, I came up with 29-28, CP winning despite only winning 6 matches.  In that initial prediction on paper I had CP getting a lot of bonus points. After thinking about it and realizing how much bumping has taken place in the past, I'll take Merrillville 30-27. In my initial  prediction I gave CP 3 pins, and I don't think that Coach Maldonado will let that happen.  

106: cp-toss up kaellin d godiez

113: merrillvile delapena d moran

120:cp Torres d potter

126: merrillville Johnson d Lamore

132: merrillvile- toss up Johnson d Donaldson

138: cp Akers d Scott

145: merrillville covaciu d schurg

152: merrillville butler d James

160: cp bonus points schurg p

170: cp jones d

182: merrillville Richardson d

195: merrillville toss up perry d Akers

220: cp-bonus Kral maj streck

285: merrillvile bonus streck p

I predict the winner will turn down an invitation to IHSWCA duals, as will the runner up!

I would rather go to Shelbyville and put a 1000.00 on a three legged horse with a blind jockey riding backwards then bet on that one TripleB. 

IHSAA Wrestling Reality:

IHSAA Got Rid Of Team State = No Team State Tournament or Team State Champions

Not everyone cares about this event, as difficult as it is for some to believe, it just doesn't hold the same luster.  It's a good thing we live in America and  CP and Merrillville are free to make the decision not to attend. 

IHSAA Wrestling Reality:

Not everyone cares about this event, as difficult as it is for some to believe, it just doesn't hold the same luster.  It's a good thing we live in America and  CP and Merrillville are free to make the decision not to attend. 

I don't think I've seen anyone getting their feelings hurt on this message board as much as you do.

I don't think I've seen anyone getting their feelings hurt on this message board as much as you do.

I don't think I could care any less about one person's opinion. My feelings aren't hurt, but thanks for playing the game, bring something to the conversation or go away, either way I don't care. 

IHSAA Wrestling Reality:

Actually, the title is "IHSWCA 3A Team State Duals Champion".

This year, Region teams would not have made much impact at Team State (IHSWCA 3A Team State, for short).  Portage appears to be the best team in NWI.  They were defeated by Penn, 39-24, who finished third at Team State. It also seems unlikely that Portage would be able to beat Warren Central.

Portage has beaten Cathedral, who tied for ninth and Franklin, who finished seventh.

Portage would have been the fifth or sixth best team in the field, last Saturday.  Crown Point or Merrillville would not have cracked the top eight.

Actually, the title is "IHSWCA 3A Team State Champion".

This year, Region teams would not have made much impact at Team State (IHSWCA 3A Team State, for short).  Portage appears to be the best team in NWI.  They were defeated by Penn, 39-24, who finished third at Team State. It also seems unlikely that Portage would be able to beat Warren Central.

Portage has beaten Cathedral, who tied for ninth and Franklin, who finished seventh.

Portage would have been the fifth or sixth best team in the field, last Saturday.  Crown Point or Merrillville would not have cracked the top eight.

You can call it what you want, but I wouldn't call it a state championship. I do call it the best thing we have thanks to the IHSAA.  Until all teams have a chance to participate you can't honestly call it a state championship.  

You can call it what you want, but I wouldn't call it a state championship. I do call it the best thing we have thanks to the IHSAA. Until all teams have a chance to participate you can't honestly call it a state championship.

I thought you didn't care?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.