NEW PALESTINE 43

WESTFIELD 23

AVON 61

BLOOMINGTON SOUTH 9

CATHEDRAL 21

FRANKLIN COMMUNITY 45

CARROLL 36

CARMEL 19

How did Franklin have this big of a turnaround over Cathedral compared to a couple weeks ago?

Franklin had some kids banged up or out when they wrestled Cathedral at the Traicoff. This is the closest that their lineup has been to full strength all year.

Funny, it seemed like pretty much the same guys although both teams moved a few weights around. I say that Cathedral just lost some weights it shouldn't have this time. A few matches make a huge swing. I think the two teams could go back and forth any given day.

Oh and the Stevenson- Harvey match had a different outcome although it was still an amazing, close match. Also can be a different result any day. Two good wrestlers!

Funny, it seemed like pretty much the same guys although both teams moved a few weights around. I say that Cathedral just lost some weights it shouldn't have this time. A few matches make a huge swing. I think the two teams could go back and forth any given day. Oh and the Stevenson- Harvey match had a different outcome although it was still an amazing, close match. Also can be a different result any day. Two good wrestlers!

Banged up in first match: Stevenson, Burnside (the one who wrestled with one arm), Reese (who wasn't able to wrestle after a match earlier in the day,) and Kriech.

Out: Jake Moore at 60.

Maligned asked for a reason for such a big swing in the scores, and I simply offered what I knew to be different this time around.

Perhaps you are right, though, that Cathedral simply just lost some weights they "shouldn't" have this time . . .

A lot of 'em . . .

Banged up in first match: Stevenson, Burnside (the one who wrestled with one arm), Reese (who wasn't able to wrestle after a match earlier in the day,) and Kriech.

Out: Jake Moore at 60.

Maligned asked for a reason for such a big swing in the scores, and I simply offered what I knew to be different this time around.

Perhaps you are right, though, that Cathedral simply just lost some weights they "shouldn't" have this time . . .

A lot of 'em . . .

i could be wrong - but i think Franklin had a different 106 also.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.