Connersville Brackets?

Major Ursula

Muhahahahaha! Connersville brackets are not "assembled" until the night before by the AD. Look for the Connersville kids to have a sweetheart blind draw and whoever is from a ranked team to wrestle sometime before the semis. Part of the "mystique" of the Spartan Classic! First year the Irish have missed this in 25 years. Kind of sad. .

Brickhousey, You are correct. That's why we decided to leave and go to the Mooresville Holiday Classic. We left last year and couldn't be happier. I'm not sure how long we had been going to Connersville maybe 20 years who knows. We are ok with them replacing us. The Mooresville Holiday Classic has been awesome for over 30 years. I used to go from Muncie, IN and watch every year since 1980. I wish they would bring back the spotlight finals. We know we are not a big school but we get a fair shake on the draws.

I will make sure as soon as I receive them I get the posted Y2 how can I help out and what is the easiest way to do so?

Best way to do it is download an app for your phone called Cam Scanner. Then you can take a picture of each bracket and it will make it into a pdf. Then just email the full pdf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.