Seeding predictions for 3a team state

hook and half

Cathedral and Avon were missing kids early in the year. They are back now. Avon 28 Brownsburg 26. WC and Penn are the best 2 teams in a dual. Then PM. After that, flip a coin.

WC and Penn are the best two?  It was not in a dual format but Perry beat WC at Capital City Classic and Marion County. Top 3 in no order EMD Penn Perry. I would put WC a strong 4.

Cathedral and Avon were missing kids early in the year. They are back now. Avon 28 Brownsburg 26. WC and Penn are the best 2 teams in a dual. Then PM. After that, flip a coin.

It should be interesting; an md/wc semifinal is a possiblity.  the two teams have only met once, in 2009, when md won 47-13.  

Swing matches are at 113, 126 and 145, two of which wc has the higher seed.  md is a big favorite in five weight classes, while wc is a big favorite in two.  wc is a favorite in three matches, while md is a favorite in one.  

it looks like wc would need to pull a couple of upsets and keep md from scoring bonus points in order to prevail.

Based on talking and results this is how I see it. Penn is good but has been beat twice. Warren edges out Penn for the three seed.

EMD

Perry

Warren

Penn

Carroll

Cathedral

Avon

Bloomington South

This Is Funny . can't wait for Jan 3rd

Penn has been beat 1x by merrillville with 7starters out. Lost to portage at harvest classic with 3 starters out. Penn beat portage last Saturday at penn superdual

Okay so how do we know they won't be out for team state.

how do we know the team bus for EMD won't break down on the way there?

i don't think you can go through the process without looking at a teams full lineup

Mater Dei's bus driver is a true professional and would never let that happen.  He's kind of like the McGyver of bus driving.  Just incredible to watch in action.  That bus will not break down.  

how do we know the team bus for EMD won't break down on the way there?

i don't think you can go through the process without looking at a teams full lineup

I guess what i am wondering who did Penn pick up from the rankings on 12/11 till now not that 2 and 3 seeds are much different..  Rankings on 12/11- 1 EMD 2 PERRY 3 PENN

Shouldn't matter who is ranked 2 in 3A assuming no one seeded below Perry or Penn is better than them. Those two will wrestle each other to see who makes the finals, yes?

Not really that is why i said not much of a difference.

I guess what i am wondering who did Penn pick up from the rankings on 12/11 till now not that 2 and 3 seeds are much different..  Rankings on 12/11- 1 EMD 2 PERRY 3 PENN

I believ Perry actually lost a varsity guy, while Penn had guys wrestle their first match of year after 12/11. Penn also beat Portage in a dual after that date

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.