undefeated

unknown wrestler

Mater Dei Undefeated Wrestlers:113 - Kyle Luigs120 - Will Egli126 - Alex Johnson132 - Nick Lee138 - Joe Lee145 - Blake Jourdan170 - Seth Orth182 - Sam Bassemeier195 - Chase Anslinger220 - Kurtis Wilderman285 - Adrian Butler

only the Lee boys left after the Holiday Classic

It's hard to find out anything on New Castle. Only team scores ever get posted.

I think the guy that ran the old indiana wrestling webpage is the coach of New Castle. He has a grudge with the guys that run this place. He feels they stole his web site traffic when his site was down for a while and they started this page..lol  This site is way better anyways. I'm glad it changed. 

I think the guy that ran the old indiana wrestling webpage is the coach of New Castle. He has a grudge with the guys that run this place. He feels they stole his web site traffic when his site was down for a while and they started this page..lol This site is way better anyways. I'm glad it changed.

Rex isn't that way, the whole area doesn't post their results very well! Check the results page for their area results

Lol at peck being mad...he posts on here....i doubt he cares...hes got a lot of obligations other than running a site let alone being butt hurt over this site....plus almost anytime nc is brought up on this site ppl got,smartass comments for no reason....wont be long before ppl are whining bout nc wrestling so many matches when there are other schools doing the same..

From merrillville semi state

Dustin miller laf Jeff not positive

1. Brenden black Hobart

2. Kyle hatch Warsaw

3. Jake Hartman SB clay

Jarret Carden lewis cass

Jacob covaciu merrillville

Tommy forte mishawka

Drew Hughes Lowell

Darden schurg crown point

Adam Dodson John glenn

Hunter mote Delphi

Chase Osborn penn

Nick fowler calumet

Kobe woods penn

Shawn streck merrillville

From merrillville semi state

Dustin miller laf Jeff not positive

1. Brenden black Hobart

2. Kyle hatch Warsaw

3. Jake Hartman SB clay

Jarret Carden lewis cass

Jacob covaciu merrillville

Ryan schrock logansport

Tommy forte mishawka

Drew Hughes Lowell

Darden schurg crown point

Adam Dodson John Glenn

Parker fritz west central

Hunter mote Delphi

Chase Osborn penn

Nick fowler calumet

Kobe woods penn

Shawn streck merrillville

Shrock got beat by Schroder of rochester if I'm not mistaken at the Logansport duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.