PREVIEW - week of Dec14 to Dec20

base

2014 City Wrestling Championship hosted by Shortridge this Saturday, December 20th. Competition beings at 8:00am

Teams

Arsenal Tech      Bishop Chatard      Broad Ripple      Cardinal Ritter      Cathedral      Crispus Attucks      Indiana School for the Blind      ISD      John Marshall      Manual      Northwest      Scecina      Shortridge    TC Howe      Washington 

Hamilton County Tournament

Individual Brackets - Seeding Meeting is tonight.

Carmel, Fishers, Guerin Catholic, Hamilton Heights, Hamilton Southeastern, Noblesville, Sheridan, Westfield

With the seeding meeting tonight and I see the tournament isn't on Trackwrestling. Is there a way to get info on the tournament?

Seems odd that they are having this match and then being matched up again 4 days later

Well to be honest I just assumed they would see each other tonight. With both at that weight this weekend. I've seen Noblesville move him to 120 and ff 113. But if I was a coach (lol....I know) in a dual Vs HSE, I would think there would be a greater chance of giving up a fall at 120 then 113. But obviously I don't know what Nobilsville has ( they don't post a lot of results) so I'm just guessing. As for the time spand I've seen guys wrestle each other multiple times in the same week several times this year. So that's wouldn't be a big surprise to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.