Merrillville's Tom Cameron

Joker

Wow, How Idiotic Are you?? Show me the post where I said Penn would beat anyone in a Dual Format . I said Penn beat last years Ihsaa champ (Cathedra) in a dual last year . Penn was beaten by MD and later Bloomington South . Do you just make these things up?????

I guess I do, but not as easy as you make excuses. You are right, I'm the idiot, I'm the poster that people make sarcastic posts toward. If you're sitting at a poker table and can't identify the fish, you are the fish. Think about that.

Merrillville wrestled well against Penn. They are a solid team. Well coached and demonstrate good sportsmanship. However, Penn was in fact without 7 of its starters:

106 Cavanaugh

113 Hildebrandt

132 Selis

138 Beam

182 Osborn

195 Treber (Kyle)

285 Christman

I am looking forward to the Al Smith. If Penn is healthy, things should get interesting there and on January 3rd...

Selis was there , he wrestled the first round. Not sure why he sat in second round. Had to leave so not sure if he returned in any later rounds.

The bottom line is that on that day Merrillville's varsity beat Penn's varsity. I don't think you will get any excuses from Harper just like you didn't hear any from Maldonado when they lost to portage.

I think many teams are not at full force this time of the year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.