New Castle is here New Castle is here!

jchas

Would think Ragains would have to fit in the mix somewhere not sure of the over sight on him...but hey under the radar is always nice remember when I said this a about a kid named Hugo Perez and everyone kept saying "who has he beat" Hmmm where did he end up....Yeah!!! I had Ragains pretty high on the list myself was just waiting on him to fall in place....

Would think Ragains would have to fit in the mix somewhere not sure of the over sight on him...but hey under the radar is always nice remember when I said this a about a kid named Hugo Perez and everyone kept saying "who has he beat" Hmmm where did he end up....Yeah!!! I had Ragains pretty high on the list myself was just waiting on him to fall in place....

what weight is he going?

113: Blake Lowe (11--PH) defeated Bryant of HH by fall. Lost to Barantes of Noblesville 8-1

126: Tyler Flood (11--PH) lost to Wright of Greenfield 3-0

220: Grable of New Pal was not in the line-up Saturday. Josh Stephens (12--PH) is 11-0 with 10 falls and 1 forfeit

Nice, especially since Ragains Worm and Stambaugh will meet at least 3 more times....thus weekend Ragains/Stambaugh Sagamore Conference all 3 and same Sectional and Regional so plenty of time for things to happen but have to think after seeing the match with worm Ragains is the favorite as it was 10-2 but looked like a 15-2 match...totally 1 sided

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.