New Castle is here New Castle is here!

jchas

I will definitely keep an eye on 2-5 at 285. I haven't seen many of these guys but Trawick, so I was relying on information from some coaches. He lost to Minges 2-1 and was told Minges is solid. I'm sure w all the great holiday tournaments this week and next it'll all play out

Haha, thank you edb41

Yes, thanks for all the work on these! I really enjoy reading the updates and adds a lot to the season. At the Madison County Tournament last Saturday, Dakota Cole from Elwood wrestled at and won 126. He beat Tyler Flood of Pendleton on a late 3rd period take down in an exciting 5-3 match.

Fishers heavyweight majored Lebanon last year at sectional. Beat Westfield at county thus past weekend as well.

I'm pretty sure that last year's Heavyweight from Lebanon is playing football at Marian this year. Not really sure how a kid who's playing college football has anything to do with this year's high school Semi State wrestling rankings. Also the win over the Westfield heavyweight doesn't add much to this topic because the Westfield heavyweight isn't on the watch list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.