Cash and Lee now?

Jayruss

Cash may be a State Champion, but 138 was the weakest weight class last year.

"may be a state champion"....  he is a state champion ... most people did not have him picked to win that weight class but he did... weak is a matter of opinion

Mater Dei is at Memorial tonight, I've got to watch Lee just about his whole career and he is a beast (I live in Evansville)! I've only seen Cash a couple of times and like some earlier comments I wouldn't put my money on this one but having watched Nick as much as I have I would be a little bias to him. Either way it will be a great match if and when they wrestle!!!!

Cash may be a State Champion, but 138 was the weakest weight class last year.

Lee tech'd everyone at Fargo and would destroy Cash...

I've heard this tune played before, but the last time it was Micic.  I think we all remember how that played out.  I would pick Lee to win in a match between the two, but provided some evidence as to why I believe this to be the case, I also qualified my prediction with, the fact that I wouldn't be on the match because Cash is a quality wrestler.  Using the word "destroy" shows what type of a buffoon you are and is insulting to Tommy Cash.  Also, there was a young man by the name of Drew Hughes in the 138 pound weight class last year that I find to be anything but weak and in fact someone I feel has a good chance to win a title this year.  So Tommy won a state title and could potentially have another titlist in the field after this year, which further discounts your opinion of 138 being the weakest class.  Good luck to both Cash and Lee this year. 

There is one big thing to keep in mind.  Most of the time you are watching Nick go against guys that

are not elite level guys.  You can't draw any conclusions form any matches that are not of that level.

There are probably only 4 or 5 guys in the State the Nick would have a chance to wrestle.  That

would give you any idea how he would do against Cash.  You have to compare apples to apples.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.