145- 1.) Pruitt WC 2.) Smith LHS 3.) Rust PM 4.) Smiley BG

152- 1.) Johnson PM 2.) Ruberg LB 3.) VanCamp LHS 4.) Herrick WC

160- 1.) Briggerman ICR 2.) Brickens NP 3.) Noon NHS 4.) Hill LB

170- 1.) Harvey CHS 2.) Gonzalez CHS 3.) James RHS 4.) Jones LN

182- 1.) Rypel CHS 2.) Morales WB 3.) Korvath PM 4.) Parris LB

195- 1.) Tonte PM 2.) Cavins MHS 3.) Schrader IBC 4.) Hipple CHS

220- 1.) Marrow WC 2.) Penola ZHS 3.) Guhl CHS 4.) Miller RHS

HWT- 1.) Trawick RHS 2.) Hobick ZHS 3.) Brogan WC 3.) Riddle PM

You must be his father or parent. I heard he was having trouble making 106 and I don't see him cracking top 4 at 113. If he does go 106 I would definitely say 1 or 2 spot!

Well if I was (his parent), I guess I would be pretty confident he was going to be at 106 by SS to write that post. If not, I guess I would just be a guy looking at the week 2 rankings and observed the #3 ranked wrestler wasn't in your SS rankings. Either way I guess time will tell where he goes and or how good he is. But I guess that goes for all the wrestles. ;) should be a fun year!!!

How did I disrespect Chastain? Because I put him behind James? McKinney gave James a good match which put him #2 for now. If that's being disrespectful then I think maybe you get your feelings hurt too easy.

Yes, I believe if the weights stay the same, Perry could get 10 out. If not, WE can always hope!

My feelings are not hurt. I was serious when I thanked you for putting him 3rd. He really loves being under estimated. It happens every year in the semi state rankings.

LOL sorry i disrespected your son every year and if u go back and look at the rankings i believe i had him right where he finished every year 

I really don't understand why people get so bent out of shape over rankings. IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! Is that ranking going to guarantee them that finish....nope! JCHAS, like you said, he likes being underestimated, so instead of questioning the ranking, let him use it as motivation to work harder in the room to prove the guys ranking him wrong.

Well, then hopefully when Dingo does the official rankings he doesn't put your son before James or McKinney!

There is no doubt that James has earned the right to be ranked #1.  I would never take that away from him.

That has to be earned on the mat and he has done that.  

Matt is a great kid and a really good wrestler.  I mean no disrept to him at all.   It probably came off that way so

for that I am sorry.

When I looked at your rankings.  It was just typial... almost all guys from your regional and very few from the other 3.

Just know that there are a lot of really good guys coming for the other 3 regionals.  I think last year I called it "the

Light Blue colored glasses".

JCHAS, just for fun....lets bookmark these rankings and see how close I end up.

"Light blue colored glasses", perhaps I do but that's for a good reason, Perry has had a lot of talent and success throughout the years. I believe last year Zach had 11 Falcons making it to State thru his rankings and we took 8. Not that far off considering our 152 and 160 lost in ticket round and were the favorites by most polls to win those matches.

The boards been kind of dead a little so I'm glad we're getting a little banter going!!!!

Bluemonster

I really do this for fun and don't take it personal at all.   I just think you guys way under estimate they guys from the other regionals.

You will have a lot more guys from Hamilton and Boone Co.  in the top 4.   I don't know the guys from out by New Castle and Richmond as

much.  So they will have to speek up for them selfs.

I would say guys like,  VanCamp, Steel, Hipple, Bocock, M. Pruitt,  Irick, Anderson, Wallace, Stansberry, Greg, Chastain, Heavy weight Chastain, Flood, Bane.

Will all finsh higher than you have them.  I know I am missing a buch of guys.  So if you are from the red headed 3 regionals please help me out.

According to the result page he did.  That is one of the reasons I like that kid so much.

He is will to wrestle anyone anytime.  Major props to him!

that's why he is as good as he is......tough competition only makes you better.....

Does anyone have a list of most of the guys that are in our Semi-State?  And predicted Weights.

I would like to give the rankings a shot and see if I can do better than Bluemonster. 

By the way you should put your name on it so we all know who you are. 

Sweet,  This will give me something to do over the holliday.  

Bluemonster- Howard Cottey, Roncalli graduate of the year 1989, father of 4 children 2 of whom wrestle. I also enjoy off track betting in the Hymalians!

That is funny...  Nice to meet you Howard.  It is good to know who we are talking to. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.