Penn Super Duals

GAT36

Agree M109R, actually on all points! And Portage is going to be the team to reckon with in the Duneland and State for the next several years, huge school with lots to draw from, good coaching = Success.

And what Coach Snider is building at Brownsburg , just makes Indiana wrestling that much better . 

I don't think you are far off here, but I'd say 138 is less of a toss up and 152 could go either way. Gonzales is much improved. With the Penn line-up you listed I think they win by 10 or fewer, but wouldn't be surprised if it was 7-7 and came down to bonus points. 

I would say I was right on this one , 138 was in fact a toss up and Portages 152 was beaten by a Penn JV wrestler . I believe Swank would of easily handled Gonzalas , maybe even bonus points . 

Gonzalez and swank had ready wrestled it was 9-5. Cavanaugh beating poynter after losing to him at the harvest was huge. Also portage losing their 160 and a back up 152 against prentice hurts. If penn could get swank to 45 that could be a huge deal going from possibly losing in the ticket rd to possibly winning the semi state.

Swank

152 forte regional champ possible draws

Calumet-Christenson-loss at harvest

Crown point- Krzyston Andrean returning SQ(but has pinned him)

Loganport- Conner armuth

145 he's has split with Lawrence on his career beating him at penn and losing to him ticket rd

I would say I was right on this one , 138 was in fact a toss up and Portages 152 was beaten by a Penn JV wrestler . I believe Swank would of easily handled Gonzalas , maybe even bonus points .

Not sure why you quoted me, I too was right, 138 was won by Portage, again. So I'm not sure how you prove it was a toss up when he's won twice now. If you're looking for a pat on the back, then bravo to you, you correctly picked 152, and the back up beat Gonzalez, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This match could have easily been 33-30 Portage. Portage 152 in my opinion really outworked his guy, but miraculously didnt get a stall call when it was warranted. Portage HWT was seconds away from a win. 106 was big for Penn, it went their way...they got it done. But it was far closer than the final score.