Deadline for online registration to Show Me Nationals is tonight at midnight! Registration at weigh ins are accepted for an additional fee.

RMNEvents

If you were not able to hit one of our two double headers (Monster Match Nationals and Freakshow) DON'T miss these next two.  The Show Me Nationals and Beast of the West are on separate parts of the map; making these two exciting events accessible for kids all over the U.S. to be a part of. We will be presenting belts for all the first place winners at these two events… Free Dre Beat headphones will be given out to all Madden Tournament champions alongside, air cannon shootouts, fun apparel designs and the best wrestling gear in the nation to choose your holiday season gifts.  

RMN Events takes time to assure coming into new states like Missouri and California are created around building tough competition and a fun weekend for wrestling families to attend. In expanding out into states like MO and CA, RMN Events hopes to encourage all to give us a chance to host you and your team. We are very eager to serve you and want to say thank you to all of our patrons getting geared-up for this weekend. If you have not yet registered, the deadline for Show Me Nationals is tonight at midnight online at www.RMNEvents.com. Also, Beast of the West will be closing online registration next week on Monday December 1st at midnight.  Registration at weigh ins are accepted for an additional fee.

Gateway_Arch_symmetrical_shadow_church_a

In planning your stay in St. Louis, Missouri, make time to take the journey of a lifetime 630 feet up into the Gateway Riverfront Arch. The tour lasts approximately 45 - 60 minutes. For more information on this exciting attraction click here: https://ticketsforthearch.com/eStore/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.