Evansville Semi State Rankings

TripleB

Here are a few of the bloomington south regional wrestlers who IMO make the top 10 for the eville semi state

120: hurst jasper 27-5 defending regional champ

132: McCoy north view 34-5 has 2-3 losses to schemer and all we by dec.

138: koerner washington 27-6 3x semi state qualifier

145: Barlow b south 30-7 great record for wrestling b souths brutal schedule. Tough as nails

152: Munda south ridge 30-3 semi state qualifier

170: kreilin jasper 21-8

170: Hendrichs north view 29-5

170: Thomas north Knox 32-4

At 182 you have duregger 28-10 from north view on the list. Tedrow Mitchell 17-2 and harter south ridge 32-8 are better

285: Dwyer thn 24-6

Just my thoughts. Sorry for any typos I am on an iPad!!!

These are the wrestlers who are not ranked in semi state. Dull is ranked already and I have lots of love for him. I like how he goes after tough matches like koontz and Whitaker. He isn't afraid to take a loss. I predict he will make it to conseco at least twice in his career.

These are the wrestlers who are not ranked in semi state. Dull is ranked already and I have lots of love for him. I like how he goes after tough matches like koontz and Whitaker. He isn't afraid to take a loss. I predict he will make it to conseco at least twice in his career.

I tried googling conseco but all it did was talk about insurance?

Annnnnnnnnnd it's all done....The Final Rankings...while listening to the Piano Tribute Players on Elevations Station on Sirius

I'll have my TripleB SSSpecial in 2 weeks!!!

Also working on a Friday Night Evansville SSSocial meet and greet in Evansville

Got 2 very special guests that I'll pull back the curtain on in my SS preview.

So plan on being on the WEST side of the Crescent City on Valentines Eve!!

Willis bros got changed, just waiting too get It uploaded.

Also if you are wanting an apology on Wilkerson.... I'm sorry?!?!?

No disrespect. I spent 5 hours on rankings yesterday. Skipped practice, made my son skip club practice, passed on Google hangout. I printed out every sectional bracket, state rankings and old ss rankings. I worked on them until after 10. Will I make mistakes? Sure. Was it intentional? No. I hate it when somebody tries to be cute and vague. Just say it. Or message me. I have people that message or email me all the time when I make mistakes.

That being said.....I updated 138. Check back later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.