Evansville Semi State Rankings

TripleB

Pre-season rankings complete, I see the difference in weights between state rankings and SS rankings. I'll work on that next week. I'm working on getting clarifications on some things. 

post here anything that jumps out, or you can always email me at dubentz@gmail.com

Link

http://indianamat.com/index.php/page/individual_rankings.html/_/evansville-pre-season-semi-state-rankings-r6

Thought Luigs was going 106.

I would probably have Seth Horty Ev Memorial in there at 113.

Is Bethel from Mt Vernon going to make weight at 126, other post had him even as high as 145 due to picking up so much size.

I'd pick Brayton Lee over Joe Lee

Where is Chance Williams Ev Memorial? He had a good season last year till a ankle injury got him at sectionals.

For those that get email alerts or text alerts when rankings are messed w/. I'll be working on rankings all day. I'll post when they are finished. Like right now the rankings indicate that they have been updated, but I've simply renamed and re-published the last rankings, it makes it easier for me to tinker with. 

Thanks.

Thought Luigs was going 106.

I would probably have Seth Horty Ev Memorial in there at 113.

Is Bethel from Mt Vernon going to make weight at 126, other post had him even as high as 145 due to picking up so much size.

I'd pick Brayton Lee over Joe Lee

Where is Chance Williams Ev Memorial? He had a good season last year till a ankle injury got him at sectionals.

Williams is 152 for Ev Memorial

Guys we appriciate all that you do. Going to throw a few things out to you leaders.

I have been to a dozen tournaments this year and have watched some great wrestling. I see a big shift in talent. These younger kids are

concentrating on less sports and getting a head of those kids that do multiple activities.

Some kids that pop out at me this year so far are Shaffer-SP and Dalton-BHSN these guys are very strong and nimble @ 182. They will give

Elmore-Avon and Dowell-Castle trouble. Whitaker, Runyon & Scroggs are getting work night in night out with Briar Runyon and it is showing.

The Avon/Mooresville Sectional are tough. Mooresville Regional tougher and it will show @ the Evansville SS. Brownsburg and Danville have

good line-ups with some individuales that will be at State. (Hudkins, Molley, B.Lee, Damler, Walton and Mills). Schools that are down this

year. THSouth, Greencastle, Cloverdale, Cascade, Owen Valley, Center Grove, Indian Creek. Past years they have a stand out or noise maker,

don't see one on thier rosters this year!! Thanks & Good Luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.