Merrillville Semi State Rankings

ontherise219

they are updated let me know what you guys think

Looks good RG!

I have a suggestion at 113, Levin Ball from NW is 19-0 on the season & this past weekend he beat the 113 from South Bend Riley, IDK if it was #7 ranked Bryton Goering that he wrestled in the semi's of the TL super 16 or not I can't remember the kids name from SBR that he faced. If it was Goering, Ball beat him by 5+ points if my memory is correct

Maybe somebody else who was there can get the official score and verify if it was in fact Goering

Ball should be a contender for the TL sectional title and maybe even the Logan Regional title if he wrestles like he is capable of! Lot of season left anything can happen but I'm rooting for him!

Looks good RG!

I have a suggestion at 113, Levin Ball from NW is 19-0 on the season & this past weekend he beat the 113 from South Bend Riley, IDK if it was #7 ranked Bryton Goering that he wrestled in the semi's of the TL super 16 or not I can't remember the kids name from SBR that he faced. If it was Goering, Ball beat him by 5+ points if my memory is correct

Maybe somebody else who was there can get the official score and verify if it was in fact Goering

Ball should be a contender for the TL sectional title and maybe even the Logan Regional title if he wrestles like he is capable of! Lot of season left anything can happen but I'm rooting for him!

It was, in fact, Goering, in which Ball beat. Not sure what the score was. I can find out later. I was there and dont recall Ball being challenged until the finals.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.