Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings

Y2CJ41

Also at wawasee Fernando Luevano from west noble (# 15) at 126 beat Devin Childers (#9) at 132 5-3, then Kyle Egolf , Columbia City , was up 5-0 on Fernando Luevano when Fernando injury defaulted after a hard but legal return to the mat. Kyle was voted outstanding wrestler on the day and looked very good. Also Gage Delong of Eastside pinned Bailey Shockome (#7 FW SS) in 1:12 and went 5-0 on the day with all pins. Terry Nicholson and Brandon Miller of Eastside also went 5-0 with all pins.

Saturday at the Wawasee Duals: Whitko senior Zach Baughman went undefeated at 5-0 including a win over Columbia City's Tristan Anglin 4-3.

Baughman of Whitko now has a win over Eckrote of North Miami by a score of 8-3.  

Sorry didn't check for the updated, just thought there would be another section for it so I didn't view what i thought to be old ones. Thank you!

I did same thing... looked in the rankings section for an update... 

I agree.  I couldn't find the updated rankings either.  I eventually figured it out.  Both the state rankings and Merrillville updates are listed as week 2, week 3, etc.  Ft. Wayne still listed as week 1.

You don't have to find them. You just have to click the same link every time for updated rankings. Just expect them to be updated every week or so?

Curious as to why DeMien is ranked behind Wyatt Miller at 106 for the SS rankings yet DeMien is ranked in the state category and Miller isint? Doesnt make sense to me why Miller would be ahead in SS but not be ranked in the state while DeMien is. 

May be a reason for this like different staff members doing different rankings  but still id think they would coincide as far as this goes? 

Curious as to why DeMien is ranked behind Wyatt Miller at 106 for the SS rankings yet DeMien is ranked in the state category and Miller isint? Doesnt make sense to me why Miller would be ahead in SS but not be ranked in the state while DeMien is. 

May be a reason for this like different staff members doing different rankings  but still id think they would coincide as far as this goes? 

Different people doing the rankings. Looking at middle school state results should be good match up. DeMien 3rd @ 95 and Miller 3rd @ 102

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.