T.E.C Talk

Smalls

Minus forfeits the score was 35-27.  Likely that Williams and Dustyn would have both won. Myers is pretty decent too (I believe he had the other FF).

How is Nunez doing and where was Parker?

Would love to see some of the younger guys improve before ECIC...

It does was just looking at the actual wins.

When it's sectional time ff mean nothing. 

Same with Shenandoah. Winchester won handily... but only won 2 of the 5 actual matches. 

As a team that is a win but at the same time I would take that as motivation to not rely on forfeits again...

Just a different perspective (heaven forbid anyone have one of those right?) a win is a win though you are correct.

Actually I think Winchester only won one match out of 5. Just checked results, Shenandoah won 113, 120, 145, and 182 and lost at 126 in head to head matches.

Good call. I should have re-looked at that if that's the case was going by memory. Bad choice on my part.

Winchester is at Pendleton but we all know that since only Winchester people seem to post anymore.

But Union City is at home it's their Super Six this weekend not sure who is there.

They did beat South Adams last weekend (south adams missing a few guys though). 

Taylor Moore has been pretty strong at 195 for them. 

C-ville will be at Rushville Super 5. Teams besides C-ville and R-ville will be Batesville, Connersville, Warren Central (JV I think). Tri is usually there but not this year?

Centerville, Connersville, Batesville, Warren Central JV (Still better than most varsity teams) and Rushville. Tri dropped out of this tournament after last season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.