T.E.C Talk

Smalls

That's good to hear.

Didn't get down to shenandoah this morning family things going on this afternoon.

Did hear the Winchester went 5-0 and Union City went 4-1 losing to Winchester.

Heard that Winchester looked dominant (as expected) but the Raider Duals are not exactly dominant.  

I have union city winning T.E.C and their very tough sectional. Such a strong team. #indiantrainarollin 

Quinton Henry, Taylor "Toby" Moore, Charles Baron, and Max Harris all went 5-0 on the day. #whodey

Union City have been knocking on the door at the Jay Co sectional for years

The Raider Invitational was one of fastest super six's I have ever seen. I think WC did a great job, but NO school had a full roster. WC had a forfeit at 138 and their 182 is being filled by another wrestler right now. Plus the285 kid had never wrestled a match before that day other than practice. (Not making excuses) just saying. Things look pretty positive for WC this year, including County!! But I hear Monroe Central is very good as well, and should not be over looked this year.  A big congrats to the FALCONS!!!! Keep up a great start.

Just saw Monroe Central beat Centerville!

Congrats to them. Looks like county will be an actual battle instead of just a dual for Winchester and Union City.

That being said is Centerville still in the talk of winning TEC this season?

Does anyone have a full roster? I thought Winchester did but apparently I was wrong. 

I know they will have a couple of guys who usually start back in the lineup in the next week. 

Centerville lost 42 to 40 at Monroe Central in a very good dual meet. This easily could of been a win for Centerville we made some crucial mistakes that cost us big. Monroe will be tough especially in there upper weight classes very solid there. We were weaker in these weight classes and that cost us. That being said I feel Centerville will be in the hunt for another TEC title. 

Good to hear! as always Centerville will be a different team at the end of the season. 

When they used to attend the Raider Duals they always seemed a little down and by the time TEC rolled around they were a force! 

How long has it been since Monroe Central beat Centerville? 

And how many of their guys were move ins from Muncie South? The football team got a lot of help in that area.

I don't know how long its been since Centervillle lost to MC I know Coach Day said he didn't ever remember losing to them. Yes they had a couple of big guys that I heard were transfers from Muncie Southside both pretty strong athletic guys they wrestled 182 & 195lbs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.