T.E.C Talk

Smalls

Centerville will be tough again this year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             106 Luke Markley(2014 TEC Champ) ,   113 Elijah Phillips(Tough Freshmen),  120 Alston Jenkinson(2013,14 TEC Champ),  126 JaVon Phillips(2014 TEC Champ)  152 Isiah Michaels(2014 TEC Champ),  HWT Issac Creigmile(2014 TEC runner up).

Anyone have potential rosters? 

I know Winchester has Prescott, Thompson, Klingle, Halcomb, D. Hangen, Underwood all coming back. 

Jared Hangen moved schools I believe.

Jason Hale is a solid freshman light weight for Winchester. 

Dillon Williams will also look to add depth to the upper weights. 

Heard Union City is down in numbers again. Do have a C team for basketball though which could explain the low numbers. 

Another solid lightweight freshman is Jamison Parker and I have heard that there is also a freshman at 106 Wyatt Hoover. 

Anyone have potential rosters?

I know Winchester has Prescott, Thompson, Klingle, Halcomb, D. Hangen, Underwood all coming back.

Jared Hangen moved schools I believe.

Jason Hale is a solid freshman light weight for Winchester.

Dillon Williams will also look to add depth to the upper weights.

Heard Union City is down in numbers again. Do have a C team for basketball though which could explain the low numbers.

Another solid lightweight freshman is Jamison Parker and I have heard that there is also a freshman at 106 Wyatt Hoover.

Are the Hangens related? If so why would one move and not the other?

Winchester's T Underwood, Prescott, Klingle, Halcomb, D Hangen and the rest of the team I believe will look to make a statement, in all matches they wrestle.

But I agree that it could be a dog fight when it comes to the TEC team Championship. But some individuals will stand out from different schools, to keep it shook up. It should be a GREAT season all in all. I personally am looking forward to it:):):)  Best of luck to all wrestlers

I wouldn't be surprised if Underwood, Prescott, Holcomb, and Hangen all place top 2. 

I wish we could get some more info from other schools on here. 

Would make conversation a lot better. 

That being said when/where does everyone kick off their season.

As far as I know Winchester and Union City both are at the Shenandoah Raider Duals the weekend after Thanksgiving. 

I agree completely, it would be great if other people began posting info on other schools. Winchester seems to be the most talked about as of now.

I heard a rumor that the Holcomb boy may not be wrestling this year??? I hope that it's only a rumor though. Can anyone confirm this?

Well it looks as though WC is having a lot of kids buying for the same weights. this could make for a unsure line up till the last practice before the first meet? Still no word on the Holcomb boy ??? I hope some one confirms it's only a rumor. It's his senior year, and that would be a big lose to the falcons. Thanks for posting  C-ville, WC wrestles at the Shenandoah Invitational 11/29 to start their season.

I was told by another wrestler that Halcomb is not wrestling this season. Ankle injury and weight cutting issues is what I was told. 

Big loss to the Falcons figured Kolt would have been a good part of the lineup. 

As far as I know a decent freshman will be taking the spot. 

Falcons are very young despite having a ton return.

I'll try to find out more about an actual lineup the next couple days. 

Winchester's T Underwood, Prescott, Klingle, Halcomb, D Hangen and the rest of the team I believe will look to make a statement, in all matches they wrestle.

Just think....if their opponents are trying to make statements...there could be fireworks when they lock horns....Woooooo!!!

But why try to make a statement against somebody looking to make a statement.....that's INCONCEIVABLE!!

#MindBlown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.