Brute Wrestling - 2014 2015 Update

samaj

Coaches-

I wanted to take quick minute to update everyone on Brute.  As many of you know, Brute's President, John Purnell,  was at the IHSWCA Fall Clinic this year. While there, John was gracious enough to give away a set of sublimated custom singlets and a set of 1/4 zip sublimated warm ups as raffle prizes to two lucky schools.  Furthermore, Brute was a major sponsor of the first IHSWCA State Duals in 2012 by supplying the sublimated shirts that the teams received after that event.  Brute has also helped E.I. Sports, through the Brute R.E.A.C.H.E.S. Program, supply wrestling equipment, such as headgear, singlets, and knee pads, at no charge, to needy programs in our state.  In short, Brute truly means it when they say that they support our sport. 

Last year, Brute had an unfortunate year and ran into some major delivery issues that they had never experienced before in my 10 years of providing wrestling uniforms to this industry.  I wanted to let everyone know that as of this morning, during the busiest time of the season for Brute, they are shipping new sublimated singlets, warmups, and fight gear in 14 business days.  I just checked on several orders and there are orders that I placed on Monday of this week that are shipping before Thanksgiving.

Its not too late to get sublimated uniforms and gear for the upcoming season!  Brute is MADE IN AMERICA and is back to having lead times that make it possible to get gear in a timely fashion.  If you need team gear, I urge you to consider Brute.  They are wrestling people who truly give back.  Whether you purchase from EI Sports or one of our competitors, Brute is a great option that makes sense for your program and for our sport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.