micic vs boston

Drooke

Micic vs Boston happening in semi-finals. Winner likely to face Missouri standout Alan Waters.

There were rumor circulating a month back about a few of Northwesterns True Freshman likely starting this year. However, it was not clear who that may be. In most cases I'm a fan of giving freshman a RS year for them to get used to things on and off the mat.

So with Boston winning, I wonder how all his critics are feeling now? There were a few on here saying he fled because he couldn't win here again. Now, he wins against one of our best. Just wondering if he would've stayed, how things would have been in regards to championships.

So with Boston winning, I wonder how all his critics are feeling now? There were a few on here saying he fled because he couldn't win here again. Now, he wins against one of our best. Just wondering if he would've stayed, how things would have been in regards to championships.

Boston was considered by almost every publication as one of the top 2 guys for his weight nationally so he would have definitely contended for another title at any IN around that weight. its always hard to predict though when you have two elite guys like Micic and Boston that always have super close matches.

I was also wrong on this one, but the kid is going to be just fine. No need for people to jump off the bandwagon after taking a loss to one of the top recruits in the nation.

Told Micic last year at state he needed to work on getting off the bottom because the college game is way different. Gave him some advice and told him to start doing squats to build his leg strength up. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. 

Also, if this actually happened, his reaction was probably justified. He was one of the best wrestlers in the history of Indiana. I would've done the same thing.

He would not be the first guy from Indiana that was one of the best wrestlers in the history of the state that got to college and struggled due to not  being able to get off the bottom. 

Agreed

Told Micic last year at state he needed to work on getting off the bottom because the college game is way different. Gave him some advice and told him to start doing squats to build his leg strength up. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. 

^^Great post. Literally lol'd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.