Red's credit?

Jayruss

People have been pretty hard on this kid for a long time now. I've always thought he was one of the very elite, and his championship at the Super 32 definitely validated that. So when is the rest of the state going to get on board and admitting he will go down as one of Indiana's finest.

He get's my vote. Undeniable. One of the best to ever do it on Hoosier soil. It's been a pleasure to watch this young man from his novice days until now. People have doubted since the beginning but all he does is win. Classy with a little swagger what's not to like. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree: I believe his father to be a knowledgable,fiery competitor as well. Kudos.

I don't think anybody's ever denied that Chad Red isn't one of Indiana's elite wrestlers.  I always read good stuff about him.  Definitely P4P one of top wrestlers in the state.   Im not sure what you're talking about when you say nobody admits he's one of the elite.   That comment is an exaggeration.   I see NCAA all-American written all over him.

I don't think anybody's ever denied that Chad Red isn't one of Indiana's elite wrestlers.  I always read good stuff about him.  Definitely P4P one of top wrestlers in the state.   Im not sure what you're talking about when you say nobody admits he's one of the elite.   That comment is an exaggeration.   I see NCAA all-American written all over him.

That's what I was thinking...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.