2014 IndianaMat Preview Magazine on sale NOW!

Y2CJ41

Got mine ordered tonight. Looks good. It is nice to see Tecumseh in the 1A team rankings. Just one correction. Tecumseh is listed as returning 7 starters. We actually return 11 starters this year.

I'll fire Dane, that kind of stuff is inexcusable! Just kidding, thanks and good luck this year.

Got mine, great mag. My family was wondering why i was staring at the computer at 8. I told them they just wouldn't understand. Now that the mags out when will the semi-state rankings come out. Great job once again.

I can't imagine all of the work that goes into PRE-SEASON individual State rankings, team State rankings, team dual rankings, regional rankings plus individual high school mentions and a lot of good pics and GREAT writing.  What a great way to kick off the season.  Look forward to diving into the preview more this week.

Thank you staff and volunteers of Indiana Mat!

SW Indiana wrestling fan

Got mine ordered tonight. Looks good. It is nice to see Tecumseh in the 1A team rankings. Just one correction. Tecumseh is listed as returning 7 starters. We actually return 11 starters this year.

Actually, because of the extensive amount of time it takes, I actually only consider starters that placed at sectional. Perhaps you had a few guys returning that didn't place and therefore weren't on any official IHSAA sheets?

One of the other problems is that the grades aren't always accurate on those sheets, which makes it hard to keep accurate results.

Could you PM me the returning starters that you do have so my spreadsheet is up to date?

Actually, because of the extensive amount of time it takes, I actually only consider starters that placed at sectional. Perhaps you had a few guys returning that didn't place and therefore weren't on any official IHSAA sheets?

One of the other problems is that the grades aren't always accurate on those sheets, which makes it hard to keep accurate results.

Could you PM me the returning starters that you do have so my spreadsheet is up to date?

PM sent. Did I send all the info you need or is there anything I missed?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.